Chapter 10

You woke up the next day at noon. You just wanted to stay at home. You ordered some pizza. You ate and watched TV all day. In your living room instead of a couch you had a trampoline so you jumped on that some. You looked at old albums of you and Hannah. “How could you” you whispered to the picture. Its not like Hannah knew. Or did she? 

  You decided to play on your phone some. You played some games. Then you got a text. It was from Harry it said, “Look I made a huge mistake. If you take me back I will never disappoint you again. We can take it slow. How ever you want. Just take me back. I didn’t tell you this, but i love you. I swear. Please (Y/N) dont leave me. Come back.” You just put your phone down. You got up and got ready. You were gonna talk to Niall. If Harry keep sending you these texts you were afraid you would forgive him. 

 You got to the car. You got his address and knocked the door. Hannah opened it. 

Hannah: Oh… (Y/N) what are YOU doing here. Me and my boyfriend Niall were playing XBOX. What do you want? 

You: Thanks Hannah. For that warm welcome. I’m here to talk to him.

Hannah: I’m afraid were busy. BYE don’t come back.

You: HANNAH! What did I ever do to you to make you hate me so much. Look!

You took out a picture of you guys wearing your BFFS shirts when you were in 3rd grade.

You: What happened? Okay? Was it Mike? Where long over. I want my best friend back. Please?

Tears started running down Hannah’s face.

Hannah: When Mike asked you out… we were together right? We were talking… you liked Adam… not Mike. Then Mike asked you out. And you said yes. I was about to tell you how i liked Mike. I liked Mike SOO much. I dreamed about him every night. You stole him from me.

You: Are friendship ended over a stupid boy? And you never told me? I.. I.. miss telling you my problems… please? Mike dumped me for some other girl. Then he came wanting me back. Then he punched my boy- my ex… I found my boyfriend cheating on me with some chick.. his ex. 

Hannah: I’m soo.. sorry.

Hannah jumped in your arms and cryed. Niall came to see what was going on.

Niall: (Y/N)? Hannah? Whats going on?

Hannah: Just hugging my best friend. Lets take a walk and catch up.

You: Okay.

Hannah:So who was ur ex you just broke up with?

You: Harry Styles.

Hannah: Do you like anyone else?

YOu: Yeah but he’s taken.

Hannah: Aw. WHo?

YOu: Niall Horan