Chapter 5

Danielle called Perrie first.

Danielle: Perrie! Guess what! Harry got a girlfriend. And this time shes accually nice! Were having a girls night out. Wanna come? Oh and tell Zayn the guys are having a guys night out!

Perrie: We haven’t had one since Harry’s ex Laura. Ugh how i hated her! Anyways sure. Were do you wanna meet up?

Danielle: Hmm.. the mall near your house. How about that? 

Perrie: Sure. I’m gonna go get ready. Bye!

Danielle: Bye!

You: So the mall? Okay lets call Eleanor.

Danielle: Hey girl! Were having a girls night out! Harry accually got a nice girlfriend. Wanna come? Where going to the mall near Perrie’s house.

Eleanor: Oh we met. Not the best way. I’ll tell ya there. K I’m in!

You all got to the mall. Perrie got there first, then you guys, then Eleanor.

You guys went to Forever 21 first.

Eleanor: Oh my Gosh! I love that skirt. Isn’t it cute? And the last one in my size!

You: It is really good. Wait did you guys catch my name? Its-

Laura: Well well well what do we have here. Another “girls night out”.

You: Uh… who are you?

Perrie: Your not welcome here.

Danielle: So true.

You: Who are yoU?

Laura: The question is… who are you?

Eleanor: This is (Y/N) Harry’s current girlfriend. Isn’t this nice. We have Harry’s new  nice girlfriend, and Harry’s mean USED girlfriend.

Perrie and Danielle giggled.

Laura: Well she’s about to become the used girlfriend and I’m gonna be the new girlfriend, cuz i want him back. Thats why I’m in town. And anyone could replace you hun!

You: I don’t want trouble. Just go.

Laura: You’ll see. He’ll come running back.

She walked away.

You: That was Harry’s ex?

Perrie: One of the many.

You: How did they break up?

Danielle: She cheated on him with some male model. But Harry did love her. He was so hurt when that happened. But she won’t give up til’ shes got him.

You were scared. You didn’t wanna loose Harry.

Eleanor: Wanna go to Love Culture? I heard there’s a huge sale. Sales cure stress. At least for me.

You: Yeah sure.

You guys went shopping to a few other stores. Then you got home and went to bed