PROLOGUE

The hall was in marvellous decor,it actually looked more than just for a normal highschool graduation.Huh, who would have thought I would actually see this day?All in one piece and excelled? Definitely the gods are crazy, mama would say. Speaking of my parents, they were on the first pews of the hall acting all lovey dovey .Dad could hardly hide his ear to ear smiles. Mum ,on the other hand, barely showed her teeth, I would not be surprised to find her grinding her teeth instead. Our relationship was pretty bad-whether it was her own way of showing me tough love or if she truly hated me I could never tell. I was sure footed that the only time she smiled at me was because dad required her to do so or the cameras were on her or because she felt the need to actually show she really was my mum and not some stepmom.The principal rambled some more before we were given our certificate s and only then did we take pictures with our said parents. Afterwards, we left only to pull at one of our many restaurants since dad insisted my graduation called for some celebration. For some reason I couldn't fathom,I hardly celebrated, not because my success was actually as a result of cheating even though it was , somehow I could tell something somewhere was wrong. And that, ladies and gentlemen, was actually the last day I would sight my beloved dad.

Kindly comment and vote
I would totally appreciate it
Enjoy