The Mystery

It took me approximately,two days to notice that dad was missing. Of Course, I assumed he was just somewhere around, I mean where could he possibly be?
The third day , however, I began getting worried. Funny thing ,however, I was the only one who seemed concerned that dad was actually missing. All the others,e.g mum and my brothers, seemed too busy to get concerned. I had   at me like I was some hot Lucifer riding a bicycle on a very, UNDERLINE, very , short aka micro mini skirt.
So I stopped altogether asking them. The only one who seemed a bit concerned and I mean a bit, was my elder brother, but his way if getting concerned was worrying. I mean, who scoffs then chuckles then laughs it off after being told their dad's missing? Apparently, my brother. I even went ahead to ask  our house manager, turns out she too had not spotted dad in the last four days. I decided to catch the bull by its horn and decided to confront mum. I mean, it would only make sense that a responsible wife knew her husband's whereabouts.
Right? Apparently not my mother. She didn't even pretend to be concerned. Gosh!!!!? For some reason, I began wondering about their relationship. Were they always like this? Had I been too blind to read through the lines? I had always known that my parents pretended to be lovebirds in the public yet they argued day in day out back at home. They hardly agreed about anything, Literally nothing!!!!!
I decided to finally call the cops. Only then, did mum take me seriously. She told me to wait for my brothers before doing so. I could barely believe she was not going bonkers. I mean, her husband was missing and all she cared about was her healthy three sons!!! No offense but I began seeing my mother from a different angle. Like she was some bitch or gold digger who'd been  waiting for dad's death or something close to that. I waited for my brothers, all in all.  And of course they had to come six hours later like dad missing , was their least of worries. Gosh!! Why did I feel like someone had to knock some common sense into those tiny heads of theirs?!! For some reason they all came bursting into the house, laughing along and looking all casual as if this was just but another little problem they dealt with daily. I  actually thanked Almighty that dad had for some reason, loved me more than all the others. Perhaps he'd foreseen this day or he'd read their heads. That they were ungrateful sons of bitches, sorry to say.
"What the fuck's wrong with you guys!!! Dad is missing!!! Could you act concerned and not like we've just been invited to dine with the  President???!!"I yelled from the top stair. They all kept quiet for some minutes though if you ask me, it rather felt like forever.
My elder brother,Aka Griffin, cleared his throat, then,
"Look here , Sam, if your brothers are not worried then you shouldn't be. Infact, the if I were you I'd enjoy my little holiday before my time is up."
"What's that supposed to mean?? That you know where dad is?"I asked.
"No, we don't, you literally know nothing about dad so I suggest you shut the fuck up and mind your goddamn Business!!" Dan, second born yelled at me. Allow me say this ,but he always picked on me despite him being my brother. I had lived with him all my life, but if you asked me, he was more like a rude stranger to me. For the record, let's say dad didn't exactly do good to me by loving me only, that was the main reason Dan hated me so much. All he's wanted was dad's approval and attention, yet all he ever got was his anger and wrath and being called a disappointment. Yet I was loved unconditionally without even proving myself worth it. I totally understood his pain.
So instead of retorting back, I let him be. Griffin, jabbed Dan's shoulder and the later winced in pain."We are not calling the cops, Sam, and neither will you. That's what dad would have wanted us to do, I believe, our men will find him." Griff said,turning to the kitchen with mother, only to turn back again," we're not the bad guys here, Also I suggest you don't do anything stupid. Sorry to say, but you didn't know dad like we do and as much as I would want to sugarcoat this for you, the truth remains, dad was not as righteous as he made you think. I wouldn't even be sure   he is missing,if I were you, I would try something like he's dead." And just like that he left with mum. To say I was shocked, would be a lie, try Terrified. But the million dollar question remained, who was dad really?????

Sorry for the late update.Had to repeat it again. Pls share ,vote and comment
What do you suppose happened to Sam's dad?
Also what do you think about his nasty secrets????

Question of the day.
Do you really know ur family, friends or those at ur beck and call??

Enjoy and don't forget to show ur support 💖🖤🙏🪐