Chapter 1

Chapter 1

I woke up feeling horrible, a feeling I had become all too familiar with for my liking. How much did I drink last night? I looked around. Where am I? And more importantly who was this bitch laying next to me? I looked underneath the covers. I was naked and so was she. Must have fucked her' I thought nothing new there then. Oh well that happens every once in a while. It’s time to get up now. All I need is wham bam thank you man. I had to get back before Sung gyu hyung killed me for being late for practice. I stood up from what she called a bed and for some reason it didn't feel like I had sex must not have been that good. I looked down at her. Pretty but a horrible fuck in my opinion maybe not for me then, maybe I need to look for some ugly bitch that’s desperate enough. Those always give a good fuck.

I located all my clothes and I left her house faster than the road runner (sorry about that cartoon reference watching it). My phone vibrated in my pocket. I took it out and looked at the caller Id, it was Sunggyu hyung.

"Hello" I said through the phone as I tried to locate my clothes in the dingy room she owned.

"Yah Myungsoo here the fuck are you right now?" he shouted. His wrath can be felt miles away.

"I'm coming right now hyung' I said trying to soften the fact that I was late. How late am I? I looked down at my watch it didn’t seem like I was actually as late as he was saying. What an over-reactor

"You better be you fucker' he said through his teeth.

"I'll be there' I said coolly and calmly.

"’There’ where? Do you know where we are you fucker?" he asked. I must be extremely late then. I looked at my designer watch. It was 2 o'clock we had to practice for M Countdown.

I hailed a taxi after looking through my pockets for my car keys. I had none so I settled for a taxi, as I’m expected still smart even when I'm drunk.

I reached my dorm first to wash off the smell of alcohol amd that bitch's perfume. At some moment I will remember her name or not. Who gives a fuck what her name is? All I want is the stench of her cheap perfume off me. How disgusting.

I got out of the shower looked at the time I didn't have much time so I put on my make up in a hurry. I am going to be in trouble today. I got out of the house checking we still had an hour before rehearsal. Sunggyu could chill for that long.

"L you're late. No more going out at night and your whore parade." manager hyung said. "One last time or you're suspended"

"What other threat is fucking new?” I said throwing my hands up. I’ve heard this threat a million times and quite frankly I’m tired of it. They should know that threats don’t really work well for me. They really never fail to make me laugh. I didn’t realise I was also laughing

“Gae ssaeki” said Sung gyu hyung aiming for me but he got stopped by my other members. “Neo come here right now you stupid bastard. What you’re laughing right now? Is this situation funny to you?”

“You tell me” I said smiling knowing that would send him into a rage even more. I turned and started walking away, in my defence I am going to the bathroom it’s not my fault that he got angry for nothing I never said anything to him.

“You know you shouldn’t anger him so much” said a voice from behind me as I was pissing.

“I never anger him he only angers himself” I said as I shock it off and zipped my pants.

“We don’t want another splitting up scandal like last time” Seongyeol said referring to a time when Infinite was said to have been splitting cause they were several videos of us fighting with each other.

“I wasn’t the cause of that one” I said in my defence

“Yes but we started the whole damn fight because of you. It was because of you and your damn selfish behaviour you never think of anyone but yourself” he said and I had a moment of déjà vu

“Have you said this before cause I swear I’ve heard this same bullshit before?” I said as I shook my hands “I’m a selfish bastard what else is new?”

“What should be new is that you stop being one cause all of us I tired of your shit” he said angrily

“Did you just swear?” I asked

“What? That’s not the point the point is you should stop with the attitude because we are pretty tired of you being late all the time and the amount of girl the company has to pay to keep quiet about you” He said. That part is really not my fault well strictly speaking it is partly my fault cause I should do better in finding the girls that I sleep with but sometimes it’s getting caught in the moment and I don’t even think about it at all, they’re all so fuckable.

“You are so crude” he said. What did I say? I swear I didn’t say that out loud “You did think that out loud you do that sometimes” he said

“Shit I’m leaving” I said turning and opening the door

“Well it is the toilet you have to leave it sometime” he said sarcastically

“You’re so funny” I said just as sarcastically