Chapter 4

Tiffany's POV

"Mum" shouted Amber.

"Yes sweetheart" I said lowly hoping she would lower her voice.

"Do I look pretty?" she asked. Ah the commonly asked question. I looked up in her direction.

"Of cour-" I stopped as I spotted someone. A really familiar face. A face that I never wanted to see again. Kim Myungsoo you bastard. I thought you said you wouldn't let me see your fucking face again. He was staring at me too.

"Mummy" said Amber pulling me back to reality by pulling on my dress.

"Yes sweetheart" I said smiling down at her.

"Well do I look pretty or not?" she said letting go of my dress and twirling.

"You look beautiful sweetheart" I answered my narcisistic princess.

"Tiffany!" a voice called out. I looked around to see who was calling me. It was my brother.

"Oh Hyung Joong-ah congradulations on your wedding" I said. I don't mean any of this shit. I hate him.I hope his future wife divorces him and takes all his money away.

"I can't believe you actually showed up" he said smugly. Sick bastard.

"I wasn't going to but my friends said I should go watch you getting the life sucked out off you, so I came" I said all this with a smile.

"You bitch!" he said through his teeth.

"Says the pot to the kettle" I said smiling. Good thing my daughter can't understand Korean.

"Why did you come?" he asked again. I guess he was unsatisfied with my answer.

"Regardless being out of your family I am still in Grandma's. She said I had to come or forfeit my inheritance" I said. He doesn't aknoledge me as his little sister. My grandma however said that mistakes happen. 'I wouldn't have forgave you if you got an abortion'.

"The old bitch is confused. Leave right now" he said through his teeth. Obviously trying not to shout.

"Yah Hyun Joong" shouted an angry woman's voice that I recognised as Grandma.

"Grandma!" shouted Amber running to her into her arms that where wide open. That should be Great Grandma. Aigoo how should I teach this kid?

"Getting married doesn't mean you are invicible" she said hitting him on his back. I stand there laughing as my brother tries to calm her down and Amber just looks at them.

L's POV

"You okay?" aske Sunggyu patting my shoulder.

"Hyung didn't that woman look familiar to you?" I asked him.

"Myungsoo to me everyone looks familiar" he said. I guess he's right but I could have sworn that was Tiffany. My first love Tiffany. Ah that's right Hyun Joong hyung. Tiffany is hyung's sister. I had forgotten that they were related.

I sat down on the sits that said our names. They were loads of celebrities here. I guess that's what happens when you are both an idol and a CEO. He inheritated the company from his father at the age of 25 which is my age now.

"Mum...." followed by incomprehensible English by a little girl's voice. Who is that annoying voice. I hate kids. Who lets kids come to weddings anyway. Noisy little fuckers. I fell asleep for the rest of the wedding.

"Myungsoo it's time for the reception now" said Hoya hyung hitting my leg. Passed already. Sleeping is the best way to go at functions like these. Don't fucking get why we had to come.