Chapter 6

Still in the past 

Tiffany's POV

I got home to an empty house. Home? What a joke. I got to my father's house to find it empty not even my grandmother was in. Which is strange she is always in I wonder where she went.

"Grandma" I called out which was met by silence. "Ahjumma" I tried again calling for our maid

"Ahgassi you are back" she said 

"Ahjumma bogoshipawso" I said running to her and hugging her. Ahjumma was like my second mum. She literally raised me up and the question what was my mother doing at this time. Well my mother died soon after she gave birth to me. She went into cadiac arrest because she had heart palpitations. I was born in the States I grew up there too my dad found ahjumma when she was looking for a job when I was 2 in the States.

"Me too" she said patting my head

"Where is dad?" I asked when I pulled away

"Your dad had a business meeting. He will be back tomorrow" she answered

"Tell me the truth he has a lover right?" I whispered 

" I don't know" was her answer

"Ahjumma you can't lie to me I know everything" I said

"Is that what you've been doing instead of studying?" she asked 

"Well.... just a little" I said 

"Concentrate in school" she said hitting my head

"Oww ahjumma I've already graduated school" I said rubbing the back of my head

"Okay go upstairs and rest" she said slapping my ass. What is it with these people and touching other people's asses. It's seriously disturbing. I went to what I like to think of as my prison in Korea. Since I had zero friends in this country due to my very limited understanding of Korean and I didn't get on with the dick that is my brother I spent the majority of my time in this room. It was nice and very teen like, it had nice dark colours and was very clean I love this room ( note the sarcasm). My father said this house should not be a place to play. and then he wonders why I am going to boarding school. I prefer that place over this one and it's not like I'm completely alone in America either my aunt, my mum's sister, lives there so I had family there. I prefered that family over this family anyway. I walked over to my bed and colapsed on top of it looking up to the ceeling sighed closed my eyes and fell into deep sleep. I woke up to the sound of my phone ringing. Wow best international plan ever.

"Yebaseyo" I answered

"Hello Miss Tiffany" said a male voice

"Ummm duguseyo?" I asked

"Don't tell me you forgot your soulmate already" he said

"Umm" 

"Tell you what how about we meet next week when I'm back" he said then I realised ohter than my cousins and some friends I never give anyone my number who speaks fluent Korean

"Pretty boy is that you?" I asked

"Took you long enough" he said chuckling. It sounded so sexy just like the smirk I got a glimpse of this afternoon

"Yeah I was just asleep excuse me for being tired" I said. Wow it was like I was talking to my friends. I felt so comfortable talking to  him which is strange cause it takes me a long time to start being sarcastic to people. Very strange.

"How about it Miss Tiffany meet me in a week" he said 

"I'll think about it" I said and I hung up. 'Suck on that pretty boy' I thought as I chuckled getting out of bed. What time is it anyway? I looked at my phone which had adjusted itself to the local time. 6:00 am? I rubbed my eyes with one hand the hand that wasn't holiding the phone. Am I seeing things? I looked again 6:01 am. Fuck I was tired. Might as well go back to sleep at this time. What the fuck is wrong with him anyway who call people at 6 am distrupts the nature of things. 6 am is sleeping time just ask people all  over the world. I started dozzing off as I ranted in my head till I head my phone buzz. Fuck he better not be calling again. Nope it was a text well that was better but it is just as annoying.

'Six am is now our time Miss Tiffany' the text said I threw my phone on the floor and went to sleep.

Don't fuck with me when I'm sleepy.

*******

Present time

L's POV

I woke up quite early today well at least I think. Let me check the time. I looked at the alarm clock besides me. 6 am I did wake up too early. Then his I remembered about this time 6 years ago I called her.

6 am is our time.

*******************

Author's note

How about it I uploaded well it was in my head bursting to get out so I did it. Tell me what you think