Chapter 2

TTiffany's POV

I can’t believe that I have to go back to that place again” I say to my best friend who is sitting on my bed. I couldn’t believe it myself to be honest. I made a declaration to never go back there ever again not even if I die. I hope I don’t die if I go back, touch wood.

Neither can I” I said as I moved from my closet to the bed where my suitcase was. “I never wanted to go back there but the old woman called and said I had o come back or she would all in all put me out of a job and end my life”

“Is your grandmother a gangster or something?” she asked which made me laugh a little bit

“She might as well be, she’s practically forcing me to go there” I said as I threw my clothes in the suitcase in anger 

“And you swore you’ll never go back” she said

“I know but have no choice” I sighed in defeat

“I don’t wish to be you right now. You have a lot of explaining to do when you get there” she said laughing at my despair

“So glad I could be the source of your amusement Ley” I said throwing my pillow at her

“Your life is fucked up you live with a guy that’s in love with you and his gay bestfriend which part of that is normal?” she asked rhetorically of course she doesn’t expect an answer she has long decide that my life is more of a soap opera than soap operas.

“Umm I own the house I am a nice person who can’t put people out on the street or make them live somewhere more expensive” I answered her anyway to justify myself not that I need to I had done the right thing “and Justin is not in love with me” I shouted at her retreating back

And I ain’t black” she said

It's been a while since I've been to South Korea. Five years to be exact. The 5 glorious years where I didn't have to see his arrogant face, that annoying cocky smile, that handsome face... wait what? What the fuck is wrong with me? I will answer that myself there is everything wrong with me

*******

"Mum, mum, mummy" called my child Amber, my angel who was just as vain as her father. She was dressed in a flowery dress and heels that she loved. I can't control that any more. She's only 5 but she knows what she wants and she wanted to dress like Dorothy from the Wizard of Oz. I wonder why they tell kids these stories it bothers the parents. Something I learned after becoming a 23 year old with a 5 year old and I thought I would never have kids. I should have kept it that way, don’t get me wrong I love my angel it’s just that she is a huge pain in my ass sometimes. Amberlynne Angelica Kang or as my friend calls her AA for Alcoholics Anonymous she's... well... she's got issues… a lot of issues.

We were in Korea for my brother's wedding. You would think after taking my name off the family registry they wouldn't bother me with this but here we are.

"Mum!" my daughter shouted.

"Yes angel" I answered.

"Do I look nice?" she asked innocently. Aw that's my narcissistic princess. Who doesn't know what narcissistic means but is too smart for her age. At the painful age of 4 she had already got the fact she doesn't have father and that we are not a normal family. I live with my two homosexual friends and that they were our less conventional family. I feel so sad whenever think that my daughter won't get the father she wants but I would rather die that introduce that asshole to her.

"Yes you do look beautiful princess. Are you happy?" I asked her.

"Why mummy?" she asked looking at me with those big brown eyes.

"To meet your uncle" I answered her.

"Uncle Mummy?" she repeated as a question.

"Yes my brother" I answered running my and through her brown hair that used to be black but got changed by the sun.

"I never knew you had a brother" she said. That's cause my evil family never met her. I wanted to keep it that way but I suppose this was meant to happen someday still why did that someday have to be someday soon? I was all for making it when she’s 40 and I’m on my death bed.

"Miss we are here" said the taxi driver.

"How much is it?" I asked him

"20000 won" he answered. I went outside to take our bags out of the boot. He helped me by taking everything and placing it on the sidewalk.

"Thank you" I said as I handed him the money and a tip. I grabbed my daughter's hand and pulled her along with me.

"Let's go princess" I said trying to carry our bags and failing. Too much shit. I don't know why I carried this much. Anyway it's a sign of womanhood carrying unnecessary shit with me.

"Do you need help with that ma'am?" asked a voice from above me. Ma'am? Ma'am? No one fucking calls me ma'am.

"That would be nice thank you" I replied looking up. My heart stopped as I looked at the person who asked. It was a smiling angel. He was indeed the most beautiful guy that I have ever seen and I have seen a lot of those.