Chapter 15: Let the Games and Challenges Begin!

Time: 2:18 Am

(Balloon's PoV)

I woke up, I could tell it had been at least a few hours of sleep I got. I got up, I felt a bit of pain in my back but it wasn't like it was a bad back pain. I looked at my hands, they were shaking. Wait, I remember Nickel and Fan telling me about "Alternative universes" I wonder how another version of me is doing. I just looked at the ground thinking about how a different version of me is probably doing.

*Snap!*

I immediately was alerted about the sound the moment I heard it. I stood (or sat) right in place, the sound was close, but there was no more sound after it. I silently got up and peaked over the tree and saw.....Cheesy!?

I started to realize that Cheesy was also tied to the tree. And also didn't seem to bother it, and so I didn't bother about it. I also saw that there was a rock right by Cheesy, it was sharp, for no reason. I just grabbed a nearby stick and slightly moved it away. I was about to wake up Cheesy but I remembered we still wouldn't have anything to do if we bored.

I sat down right by Cheesy and just stayed there and then I accidentally pushed the stick I had against Cheesy's arm. But he didn't react, and thankfully didn't wake up. I yawned, I was tired so I just got comfortable and started to feel more drowsy.

So like every single time I get ready for bed, I went to sleep.

.

.

.

{Time skip: 4 hours later, 6:38 am}

(OJ's PoV)

I got up and made my usual morning coffee, when Fan came up to me. He seemed like he actually set an alarm just for something and came to me about something. He looked tired but still started the conversation. "Hey OJ can me and Painty go to the police station?" He asked casually. "Depends, what are you going there for?" I pulled a question back at him.

"Wellll, Cheesy and Balloon are missing and lost in the forest." Fan said with a hint of nervousness in his voice. "What!?" I yell, but not that loud because it was a Monday morning.

"Why didn't you guys tell me!?" I asked him. "Because they basically went missing just last night!" Fan said waving his arms. "Well that doesn't mean not tell me!" I raise my voice at him. "But fine you two can got to the police station and also tell me what they said." I say in a demanding tone.

He nodded and left to the elevator. How do I even trust him on the elevator? He literally helped with so many confusing things. I started to actually drink my coffee and then Lightbulb walked up to me.

I can't even have a single drink of my coffee can I? "What is it Lightbulb?" I asked her as I turned to her. "I was wondering if you've seen you cuz." She asked me. "Which one? Test Tube or-" She interrupted me. "Yeah! Tube, have you seen her?"

"No not lately to be a bit more specific." I replied to her as I sip my coffee. "Well I've been wondering where she's been, I wanted to ask her something." Lightbulb said, looking at the door. "What were you going to ask her?" I asked and took another sip of my coffee.

Lightbulb did the peace sign with her hand and slowly started to walk backwards. I was just confused but just shrugged it off. I went to the table and sat down. I looked at the wall, because I didn't know what else I should be doing.

Once I got done with the coffee I grabbed my phone to text Fan to ask about the current situation. I chose to actually text Paintbrush. I looked and found Paintbrush's contact. #1_painter is a weird contact name.