☆Wellness Wednesday☆

░▒▓█►─═ Ł0zέ𝓡 𝓖ℂ ═─◄█▓▒░                          

Y̾e̾l̾l̾o̾w̾ ̾S̾n̾o̾w̾: Yo We Practicing After School?...

ßå†hwå†êr: I'm Down

                               𝔘𝔫𝔰𝔱𝔞𝔟𝔩𝔢 ℌ𝔬𝔱𝔱𝔦𝔢: Let's meet up at my place. any of y'all need a ride? My mom can pick us up after school

ŜƗ𝔻ⓔ ωΔ𝐈𝕗ᵘ: CAN YOUR MOM MAKE US THOSE BANANNA MUFFINS? Also, I needa ride >w<

C҉y҉b҉o҉r҉g҉: I needa ride toooo

ßå†hwå†êr: me and YS (Y̾e̾l̾l̾o̾w̾ ̾S̾n̾o̾w̾) also

𝔘𝔫𝔰𝔱𝔞𝔟𝔩𝔢 ℌ𝔬𝔱𝔱𝔦𝔢: Aight meet me behind B building after school.

  I put my phone in my pocket as soon as I heard the bell ring to leave class, I began walking to 6th period which is my publication class with Ezra. Me and Ezra were best friends before the whole group, we still are close but just have the group with us most the time. I was new to the school when me and Ezra became friends. My family liked to move around a lot and live in new places, but we finally settled to live here in California.

  I met Ezra in 2nd grade, Sadie & Ivy in 4th, and Nova in 5th. We all got along, and my parents love them, Aswell. They might be a little too chaotic for their liking, but it's growing on them. 

  Me and Ezra walked down the stairs and to the right. We were a bit early, so I decided to take a quick pit stop at the bathroom to fix my hair. Ezra of course tagged along following close next to me like a dog on a short leash. 

"Y/N, can you wait for me I gotta take a piss." Ezra said already walking into the bathroom stall

"Do I have a choice?" I said sarcastically leaning against the wall, waiting.

She walked out the stall still zipping her purple cargo pants up. I began walking out the bathroom rolling my eyes as she was speed walking to catch up to me.

"Not gonna wash your hands Waifu?" I look over and down a bit raising an eyebrow.

"No Need, I only touched the toilet paper no harm done." She looked up at me with a slight smile.

 As me and Ezra were walking back to class trying not to be too late i felt a sting on my hand and grabbed it in pain.

¨You Alright Hottie?¨ Ezra slightly looked at me with a worried face but mostly confused.

¨I'm good. ¨ i look at what hurt me, it was a spider. it had some numbers on it back.

  The spiders number said 018 in red. I smashed it with my other hand and walked into class a little late but the teacher didn't care. Ezra and I walked to the front of the class where our seats were and opened my laptop. I opened our yearbook page and stared at it for a little before scrunching my nose. We were working on the boys tennis page so obviously we had to go to one of there games to take photos. I didn't complain because i got to see hot guys and take pics of them but Ezra on the other hand was a bit upset. She hates guys ever since she found out her ex was stalking her and shit.