☆ℝє𝓢𝑒αʳĆħ☆

You wake up slowly and look over to your side to see Nova just lying in bed on her phone.

"Mornin Hottie." She said with a smirk seeing how tired I still was.

  I groan as I turn to my other side pulling the covers over my head.

• An Hour Later •

  I finally got up an hour later and walked to the bathroom dragging my feet on the carpet. I walked into the bathroom and did my morning "Duty." (see what I did there :3) I look at my hand and realize the bite is completely gone. I go to walk out and immediately stop before going under the door. Nova was waiting on the other side of the door with a bucket of water over the door frame.

  I don't know how but I knew that she was there waiting for me. She dumped the water before I could even walk out the door as I stared at her. 

"How The Fuck Did You Know?" she tilts her head a bit.

"Had a hunch." I said trying to play it off.

  She scoffed crossing her arms as she began to go pick up clothes off the ground. She began to change Infront of me which was nothing new from how close we were. I got clothes from my closet and got changed as well. 

  I was wearing a black long sleeve crop top with some high waisted dark blue baggy pants. I had on my favorite Doc Martins and added some jewelry. I switched out my septum piercing from a silver one to black. I put my hair in small little pigtails kind of like how Misa Misa does it from my favorite anime Death Note.

  Nova had a Grey skintight shirt on with some dark green cargo pants. She had her hair in a high ponytail like she always does but used a rubber band that matched her pants. She was wearing her favorite pair of doc martins. Last thing she did was add some jewelry and then we decided to do our makeup.

  After we did our makeup, we decided to go eat breakfast my mom was cooking up. She made us chocolate chip waffles and gave us a cup of coffee with it.

"Thanks Mom." Nova said while she was pouring syrup all over her waffles.

"Yeah, Thanks Mom." I was stuffing my face with the waffles I had stacked on my plate.

"Anytime Girls." Mom said with a smile on her face as she sat down with us to eat.

  My mom was like a second mother to Nova, always calling her mom and helping around the house when she visits. Nova told me Shes more of a mom compared to her own blood mother.

  My dad was a police officer, soon to be Captain. He was usually out of the house by now, so I rarely got to see him in the morning. Mist ran out of her room and gave me a side hug she also sat down to eat. Mist wasn't really a morning person, so she was still a bit tired.

 After breakfast Nova and I grab out backpacks and head out the door waiting for Ivy to come pick us up. Ivy pulls up and basically drives onto the curb.