L͓̽o͓̽v͓̽e͓̽ ͓̽A͓̽t͓̽ ͓̽F͓̽i͓̽r͓̽s͓̽t͓̽ ͓̽S͓̽i͓̽g͓̽h͓̽t͓̽?͓̽

"You Y/N?" He asked walking towards me.

  He faced my direction; my heart was pounding. His dark skin glistened in the moonlight. He was soon towering over me looking down.

"Oi Mate I'm Talkin to Ya." He snapped his fingers in front of my face.

  I snap back to reality and look up at him. His face was full of piercings, ears, eyebrow, nose, lips. His lips... his lips were so lovely. His eyes dark with a hint of spark in them. That jawline looked like it could cut someone.

"I- Uhh- Yeah. Y/N, Thats Me." I smile awkwardly

  I just fucked this up, didn't I? Why did I stutter like that, God I'm an idiot. He chuckled and walked back to my trash cans rummaging through them.

"You got bit by a spider am I right Luv?" He asked looking over at me.

"Y-yeah, how did you-" He cut me off.

"I know everything don't worry, anywho how would you like to be part of stupid corporation where you have to fight bad guys?" He looked me dead in the eye walking back over to me.

  He shoved something from my trash into his pocket. He grabbed my arm and looked at my spider bite.

"What are you talking about?" I asked as he picked up my arm.

"Just follow me." He twisted something on his watch before opening a portal.

  He grabbed my hand, the one he was looking at before, and then dragged me into the portal with him. I felt nauseous and felt like I was going to throw up until we landed somewhere. I fall onto the floor and rub my eyes looking up. A bunch of spider people? The British man opened his watch and the hologram appeared again.

"I got her Miguel, now what?" He scrunched his nose.

"Bring her to me, she needs to know about the Spider Society." Miguel demanded.

  The British guy closed his watch and looked over at me on the ground. I tried to get up but suddenly glitched out. His eyes widened as he saw me glitch and immediately threw me a braclet.

"Put that on, you'll stop glitching. Names Hobie by the way." He began walking.

  I got up putting on the wristband and followed close behind him. I looked around before he began talking again.

"So, Y/N, you got a nickname or something? I feel too formal." He took a glance down at me as I was fidgeting with my hands.

  I got embarrassed from remember my nickname. Unstable Hottie was not a good first impression to make to someone as cool as him. Actually, now that I remember, I've been making a fool of myself this whole time. The stuttering, the fidgeting, the falling, and whatever else I did, it was embarrassing.