-1-

.......................................................................................................

Gene: I came home & my dog peed a little because he was happy to see me. None of my friends pee when they see me. I'm surrounded by fakes.

........................................................................................................

Aaron: How's the most lovely person in the world doing?

Aphmau: *without looking up from her book* I don't know, how are you?

Aaron: *voice cracking* I'm fine.

(If Aph and Aaron did this trend)

..........................................................................................................

Aphmau: I know you want to keep me safe, but the only way to do that is to wrap me in bubble wrap and hide me in a cave.

Zane: Believe me, I've thought about it

...........................................................................................................

Aphmau: I learned some very valuable lessons from this.

Aaron: I'm guessing they are all horrible distortions on the lessons you actually should've taken away.

Aphmau: Death isn't real, and I'm practically God.

.............................................................................................................

Katelyn: You are now one day closer to eating your next plate of nachos.

Kawaii~Chan: That is the most inspiring thing I've ever heard.

Aphmau: But what if I die tomorrow and never get to eat my nachos?

Aaron: Then tomorrow is nacho lucky day.

Zane: Get out.

.................................................................................................................

Gene: Rules are meant to be broken.

Aaron: They were meant to be followed. Nothing is made to be broken.

Kawaii~Chan: Uh, piñatas.

Zane: Glow sticks.

Katelyn: Karate boards.

Travis: Spaghetti when you have a small pot.

Gene: Rules

.................................................................................................................

Kim, furious: What do you mean we have homework tonight? I have books to read!

...................................................................................................................

Dante: What's your favorite color?

Travis: Katelyn

Travis: Wait, what was the question?

..................................................................................................................

Zane: Pros and cons of dating me.

Zane: Pros. You'll be the cute one.

Zane: Cons. Mother of Irene, where do I begin-

....................................................................................................................

Katelyn: God Travis, you look horrible.

Travis: So do you.

Katelyn:

Travis: That's a lie. You always look beautiful.

.....................................................................................................................

Sasha: *reading a fortune cookie* If you kill a killer, then the amount of killers in the world stay the same.

Gene: *mouth full of takeout* Kill two.

.......................................................................................................................

Aphmau: *shivers* I'm a little cold.

Zane: Here, take my jacket and some blankets! Would you like me to turn up the heat? You warm enough? Need some of my clothes?

Garroth: I'm actually a llittle cold too!

Zane: Should've worn a jacket stupid

...........................................................................................................................

Zane: I'm not shy. I just hate everyone and everything around me.

.............................................................................................................................

Aphmau: Imagine if someone handed you a box full of all the items you lost throughout life.

Travis: It would be nice to get my sense of purpose back.

Aaron: Oh wow, my childhood happiness! Thank you for finding it.

Zane: My will to live! I haven't seen this in 15 years!

Garroth: I knew I lost that potential somewhere.

Laurence: Mental stability, my old friend!

Dante: My innocence, what a surprise.

Kawaii~Chan: Guys, can you lighten up a little?

....................................................................................................................

Sorry, for the long Chapter.