-2-

OK, Get Ready for some laughs...

...................................................................................................................

Kidnapper: Give me 10 thousand dollars if you want to see your friend again.

Aphmau: Ten thou- You think I'm only worth ten thousand dollars?

Kidnapper: I-

Aphmau: EXCUSE ME, MAKE THAT 10 MIL-

Zane, on the other end of the phone: Aph SHUT UP-

......................................................................................................................

Kawaii~Chan: Ooh! The moon is so pretty tonight!

Aphmau: I know right?

Zane: When are we telling them it was a tortilla we threw on the window during the food fight?

Aaron: Eh, maybe never.

.......................................................................................................................

Zane: I feel only one emotion and it's anger.

Gene: You literally texted everyone a thousand heart emojis after I let you have a cup of wine.

Zane, sweating: I did it out of anger, of course.

.........................................................................................................................

Young Aphmau: *in the middle of the night*  Daddy, where are you going?

Zach: To get milk.

Young Aphmau: Oh, Okay. Goodnight.

............................................................................................................................

Zane: Hey Nana, could you do a favor for me?

Kawaii~Chan: I've literally taken a slash to the stomach before, for you, but go on.

..............................................................................................................................

Aaron: What's with you and doors, Garroth?

Garroth: Uh, they just stay there waiting for someone to hit on them...I mean hit them.

Aphmau: What an a-DOOR-able relationship!!

Aaron: Not this again.

................................................................................................................................

Vylad: Zane.. wheres your freckles?

Zane: They just disappear during the winter season, for whatever reason.

Garroth and Vylad, at the same time: Oh.

[A few minutes later]

Garroth, hitting the snow with a pan: Give. My. Baby. Brother. His. Freckles. Back.

.......................................................................................................................................

Lucinda: Aphmau, since we all know you're a descendant of Irene or something, don't you think you should start... maturing or something?

Aphmau, standing on table: Bold statement from someone in lava

.............................................................................................................................

Dante: Hey Kawaii~Chan, could you see Nicole and I being more than friends?

Kawaii~Chan: Ooh yes! Kawaii~Chan has once imagined you both as dragons that were fighting! Hold up, let her get the picture she drew-

Dante:

[Later]

Kawaii~Chan, to Nicole: Kawaii~Chan still can't believe Dante~Kun expected her to say she ships him and Nicole~Chan!

......................................................................................................................

Travis: You need a hug. *Jumps on top of Katelyn*

Katelyn: Can you let go now.

Travis: Do you feel better?

Katelyn: No.

Travis: Then, it hasn't kicked in yet.

........................................................................................................................

Travis: We do it better

Laurence: Yeah

Dante: We do it better

Laurence: Yeah

Garroth: Cause I don't care if the world spins faster

Travis: The music's louder, the waves are getting stronger

(Continues song)

........................................................................................................................

Dante: Don't you have a dad or a dad figure?

Aphmau: Uh, Something like that. Zane! Why are you here? 

Zane, standing right behind Aphmau: I had a feeling that you were hurt or something.

........................................................................................................................

Travis: We should make a band. But, who would be in it.

Dante: I'll be in it. I call the guitarist.

Travis: I call back up singer

Laurence: I call drummer

Garroth: I call lead singer

........................................................................................................................

Zenix: i've got a few knives up my sleeve.

Gene: I think you meant tricks.

Sasha: He did not.

Zenix, pulling knives from his sleeves: No I did not.

........................................................................................................................