95

Lightning struck, one bolt after the other, lighting the cemetery in quick bursts of bright light. They all stood together, eyes shifting as they waited for a sign of movement through the fog.
"You die now." A man whispers
Dog barks like crazy as the walkers move closer, the people somewhere hidden amongst them.
"Go. Now." Michonne orders.
Everyone begins making their way through the gate as the dead close in, Daryl and one of the newcomers killing two of the people.
Daryl slams gate, locking it behind them, looking at the walkers piling against it one last time before he wraps an arm around Y/n and they begin running.
Y/n grunts in pain with each step, the pain that shot up her side making it harder to catch her breath, to keep going.

They were still out walking when the sun came up, the group that came with Michonne following behind them, Niall hanging back with them to keep an eye on them.
Daryl kept an arm around Y/n, her keeping a hand pressed against her side, body feeling heavier by the minute.
Daryl glances back at the strangers, Michonne takes notice.
"Judith found them." She tells him "Vouched for 'em. So do I."
"All right." Daryl says
Y/n grimaces, fighting back a groan of pain "Do I still need to apologize for her bringing 'em back?"
Michonne shakes her head "You just need to make up for not coming to see us." She gives her an accusing look
She gives her a tired, sheepish smile "Sorry, I'll try better now that we've got new friends out here."
"You don't know how worried we've been about you, how much everyone misses you." She mutters
"I'm sure I can imagine." She sighs.
Dog begins barking at the woods, the sounds of snarls coming from the trees.
"The living kind or the original recipe?" Eugene asks
"Let's find out." Daryl says "Good dog."
They cross a bridge, everyone going to the other side of it and hiding, leaving Daryl to face down the walkers coming towards him.
He fires an arrow, hitting one of the walkers in the leg, it kept marching towards him, completely unfazed.
Daryl gets another arrow ready and shoots another one, this one buckles, screaming out in pain as it hits the ground.
Three walkers turn its way, two others hesitate and turn to leave, only to find Michonne blocking their way.
One pulls a knife and rushes her, but she's easily cut off its arm then stabs it through the gut. The second pulls a knife, looking between Michonne, Daryl and the two new women.
"Drop it!" Daryl orders as he closes in, letting the women handle the walkers.
As he closes in he pulls his knife, the person drops to their knees, holding their hands above their head, breathing heavily.
Y/n limps on to the bridge, eyes narrowed at the shivering person.
Daryl reaches forwards and yanks the mask off, revealing a girl... just a kid.
"Please..." She weakly begs "Please don't kill me. Please."
Daryl tosses the mask to Michonne.
"How many?" Michonne holds the mask towards her
"Please... you killed them all." She cries "It's just me now."
"Liar!" Y/n hisses
Michonne holds her blade to the girl's throat "I don't believe you."
The girl whimpers, staring at them in fear, but another sound fills their ears.
Y/n looks back and spots walkers coming towards them, and an unknown number of people mixed in.
"There ain't no time." Daryl says "We'll take her with us."
Michonne looks at him like he's crazy before lowering her sword.
"Get up." Daryl drags her to her feet
"Hey!" Michonne holds the mask in her face "You try anything, you won't have to pretend."
"Let's go. Come on." Daryl drags her with them.
Once the girls tied up and blindfolded they put her on a horse and Daryl reclaims his place by Y/n's side, hooking an arm around her as they start back trekking forwards, her stumbling over her own feet.
Daryl looks at her worriedly "Just hold on, once we get back they'll fix you up."
She nods weakly "Ye're gonna get me back to them?" She slurs, eyes rolling
He nods, holding her closer, heart racing "You know I will, you're gonna see 'em real soon. Just gotta keep going."
"Just... keep go..." Her knees buckle, eyes rolling back in her head as she collapsed.
Daryl's eyes widen "No!" He catches her in his arms "No!" He pats her cheek, her limply moving with the action "No, not you, sweetheart--C'mon on." His voice breaks. 
The others stop, looking back at him worriedly.
"Y/n?" Niall rushes over, eyebrows knitted together "What's wrong?"
"She got stabbed." Daryl grunts as he lifts her into his arms
"Stabbed? And neither of ye said anythin'?!" He raises his voice in panic. 
Daryl doesn't spare him a glance "I don't wanna hear shit from the one who can't take a break to visit her." He starts running towards his bike, trying his best to keep her from being jostled around too much "Just hold on, Y/n. Hold on, I got you sweetheart."