(2)

Jay

jake was happily skipping until he suddenly stopped, I then looked at our cafeteria table and there was heeseung acting all lovey dovey with sunoo and there was also...I squinted my eyes and saw sunghoon and jungwon there also.

I heard a sniffle as I snapped my head to my left just to see jake tearing up, "shh don't worry jakey, be a strong big boy okay?" I said comforting him as I snuggled his head against my chest. 

jake just squeezed my hand, indicating he was ready to face reality. 

I just smiled at this as we got to your cafeteria table while holding hands. 

"oh hey guys!" sunoo chirped cheerfully as we both just nodded and sat down without getting any food. 

"aren't you guys hungry?" niki asked, I looked at jake and he just shook his head so I just shook my head too, niki just looked at us suspiciously and then continued talking to sunghoon...WAIT SO HE WASN'T LYING?

WAIT SO HE WASN'T LYING?

(seating plan)

I felt uneasy as if someone's eyes were staring into my soul, I stopped looking at jake and looked at jungwon but he quickly averted his gaze and started eating his food. I just looked at him again before I turned my head back to jake as I saw how his eyes turned dull when he started at the couple. 

"don't look at them jake it will hurt even more," I whispered as I rubbed his hand. But I guess everyone heard as they turned their heads towards us. 

"what are you guys talking about?" heeseung asked, but I just shook my head, ruffling jake's hair as he giggled. 

I saw how heeseung's gaze softened when he looked at jake giggling and being happy, but yo isn't he dating sunoo? hmmmmm...

I then felt someone touch my waist, which was very sensitive as I let out a yelp/moan because I was shocked. 

jake just smirked at me as I was about to attack him, 

"YAH!" I shouted out while everyone just chuckled at us. 

jungwon was just smirking ever since he heard the noise I made as he felt niki looking at him squinting his eyes, "what?" jungwon asked niki, but the younger just shook his head while laughing, amused. 

jake was now laughing his ass off, I'm glad I distracted him for THAT. 

"hyung you really make my days you know," jake stated as he fixed his current state as his hair was messy from getting tickled.

a small smile formed on my face as I pinched jake's cheeks, making him sulk while puffing out his cheeks, "omo does jakey get sulky easily?"  I asked jokingly as he punched my chest. 

everyone on the cafeteria table was just looking at both of us amused by our unusually cheerful behaviour. 

"are you guys like brothers or something?" sunghoon asked which made us burst in laughter while clutching our stomachs. 

"n-no-pFFTHAHAH" I replied as I tried to breathe from all the laughing. 

"imagine thinking that we are broth-" 

RING

"ers-" jake said as he started making a mini petty argument with the school bell that very much so just interrupted and angry puppy.

turns out, everyone had pe this period, so we all started walking towards the gymnasium awkwardly.

but I always felt someone staring at me, so I looked back and saw jungwon's fierce feline eyes staring right into me.  

I blushed embarrassed as I quickly turned my head back and continued walking. 

"oh it looks like we are going to run laps.." I heard heeseung says as I checked my watch and realised we were late, shit. 

I quickly ran through the door to the changing rooms as everyone else followed. I was breathing heavily as I was wheezing for air, but to our luck the teacher wasn't there yet. 

we were all changing into our pe clothes, but I felt this prickling sensation on my back as I took off my shirt. I slowly turned my head to the right as my gaze fell upon jungwon whose intense gaze was fixated  on me. 

heat rushed up to my cheeks as I quickly slipped into my pe shirt, and dashed to the exit of the changing room to go to the gymnasium where everyone who finished changing was in.

Jungwon

As jay removed his shirt, revealing his small, toned waist and honey-like smooth, tanned skin, I couldn't help but feel a smirk tug at the corners of my lips. his physique was indeed one that would make the girls jealous, and the sight of his soft, precious-looking skin stirred something within me.

but when jay caught my intense gaze, his cheeks flushed of embarrassment as he quickly out on his shirt and dashed off.

I just chuckled at myself as the image of his perfectly proportioned body was now stuck in my head. 

I heard a whistle as the teacher was calling for us, trying to take the attendance. So I quickly ran out of the changing room and dashed to where the class was.

"Today we are going to playyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy..." the teachers voice was slurred as my focus averted to jay as I saw how his eyes sparkled whenever he was joking around with his friends. 

jay had a fierce look everytime he walks around, his sharp jawline and finely sculpted face made him look so fierce, but in reality I just find him adorable because his behaviour is definitely not that fierce, don't forget about his cute little smile which radiated with warmth that made me go crazy, and I don't really know why.

my eyes started glowing with red unintentionally through my brown contact lenses as I kept staring at jay, but it stopped when I felt someone tap my shoulder which brought me out of my zone out.  

"psst jungwon, your eyes are glowing, don't blow off your cover"  it was sunghoon.  

I gulped as I just nervously nodded at him, whenever I look at jay, I always feel something bubbling inside of me that makes my eyes flash red, I don't get this feeling with the others though, oh maybe its hatred.

"ok chop chop class let's get moving" Mr Seo said as everyone started running around to find their team members, "wait what are we doing?" I asked sunghoon as heeseung was busy with his new lover. 

"badminton I think if i'm not wrong," I just nodded at his answer when I then saw a certain youngster skip towards sunghoon. 

"hoonie hyung want to in in our team?" he asked, HOONIE HYUNG?! 

"yeah sure, can jungwon come too?" sunghoon replied, niki just nodded while smiling adorably at him which made sunghoon coo at him and ruffle his hair. 

what in the kdrama fuckity fuck am I watching. 

"ehem" I said trying to break the tension, "oh haha let's just go," sunghoon said as he chuckled nervously, I just wiggled my eyebrows as I looked at sunghoon and niki back and forth, but sunghoon smacked my head. 

"YOII!" I said as I started chasing him around, while I just heard niki chuckle.