(5)

Jay

my nose is all fixed now, but jihyo here was STILL laughing her ass off like uhm? are you not going to feel a tiny bit of sympathy MISS PARK JIHYO.

I just glared at her grumpily as I pursed my lips.

"p-park jon-" 

*wheeze* 

"pFTAH now way you think that-" 

"looks intimidating-" 

*wheezes* 

"you just look like an angry cat HAHAHAPFG" 

I just threw a pillow at her face as she suddenly let out an ear piercing shriek as she clutched her nose and looked at me with fury in her eyes while I just stuck my tongue out at her and flipped her off.  

"park jon-" C

"KIDS I'M HOME!" 

our heads snapped towards the door to see our mum who just came back from work, I immediately ran up to her and hid behind her as I let out a mischievous and cute giggle while  grinning widely like a dork, 

"aish jay my baby you still act like a little immature kid," my mum said as she started pinching and squishing them making jihyo let out a snort while cackling as I just sulked, puckering my lips as it formed into a pout.

when my mum finally stop pinching my cheeks, which left a red mark on my face, she then looked at me then to jihyo then me for a brief second, "why did you not go to school mister?" she asked pointed her finger at me, jihyo then started cracking up AGAIN as I was trying to tell my story, 

"sothismorningnoonathrewapillowatmyfacewhichcausedmynosetobleedandlikelikelike" 

*breathes* 

"anexcessiveamountofbloodcameoutandIhadtogotothedoctors."

my mum just looked at me, taken aback as now SHE STARTED FUCKING CACKLING. I guess like mother like daughter. 

 I just huffed as I walked back to my room, stomping, "aigoo! jay is so cute!" I heard jihyo say before both mum and jihyo started laughing out loud again. 

I just sulked, i'm not cute! i'm hot and sexy! 

I accidentally slammed my bedroom door, but luckily no sandals were thrown because they were laughing loud enough to not hear me slam the door. 

I snuggled with my plushie as I mopped my hair all over the bed while rolling around, I was clearly very bored. 

*PING PING PING PING PING* 

"YARGH!" I yelled as I took a look at my phone to see what was happening, 

The Sniffers Club

mommyjakey

NISHIMURA RIKI

riki

😱

jungcat

what the fuck happened 💀