(11)

sorry for not updating this, i had the FATTEST writers block and had like 4 tests to do when its the last week of school, but oh well. 

and i was busy squealing when writing my special 1k chapter for my other book 😰...

guys be aware i never edit my stories or chapters

Jungwon

Sitting close beside jay's motionless form, I tenderly brushed his black locks behind his ear, a gentle smile gracing my lips as I gazed upon him with a heart full of adoration. my fingers trailed lightly across his cheeks, it was soft and smooth, which felt like delicate velvet beneath my touch.

I gently poked his cheeks. they were as soft and pliable as mochi, eliciting a soft chuckle from me.

adorable.

wait what? what has gotten into me?

the paramedics kept on telling me not to touch him but i paid no mind to them. the ambulance's sirens came to a halt as the vehicle had parked.  the doors opened as they put jay on a stretcher and proceeded to move him to a room. 

while everyone was just frantically trying to get him to the room as fast as possible, i was still in daze because how can he still look so pretty even though he is basically lifeless. it doesn't add up. 

"uhm sir, are you the one that is going to accompany the gentleman?" I heard the nurse call out to me, which caught me out of my daze. "o-oh uh yeah" I said while nodding. "well follow me right to his room then sir." 

I followed her to his room. we rolled the sliding door open as it revealed jay just laying there on the hospital bed. i slowly stepped into the room and got closer to jay. "he is still breathing which is good, but we don't know what caused him to bleed through his tears." the doctor said to me while i hummed. 

an unknown cause huh? 

"we will just change his clothes him for now-" the doctor said as they tried to get me out of this room, but i stood firm. 

"i will change his clothes."

"sir we have to do it to respect his privacy." 

"if you do it doesn't mean you are respecting his privacy you are still seeing his body, probably checking him out too...

"sir please stop making it sound weird"

"no i'm doing it, and thats final." I snatched the hospital garments out of their grasps and pushed them out of the door. I closed the door and locked the door. 

bang bang bang 

"SIR THIS IS NOT ALLOWED!"

"tsk, he sounds more like a needy child predator to me more like a doctor..." I snickered. 

beep beep beep 

my attention went back towards jay, i walked towards him and stared for a hot minute. 

"oh right i have to change him" I chuckled and slowly started lifting up his shirt. when it was fully off, i stood there shook. 

his slender waist drew my gaze, accentuated by his honey-toned skin and petite frame. I couldn't help but feel a stirring of attraction at the sight of his delicate form.

The way his body looked so small and fragile, stirred something within me. as i slowly got closer to him i found myself captivated by the beauty of his smallness, mesmerised by the delicate curves and contours of his body.