(9)

Jay

I sighed as I closed my bedroom door and giggled before tucking into my bed, today was indeed a crazy day. 

"don't you dare touch him you filthy human"

"w-where am I"

the air was thick with the cacophony of frightening voices and screams, a haunting chorus that reverberated in my ears like a relentless assault on my senses. 

among them, the wails of little children cut through the darkness, sending chills down my spine and filling me with a sense of dread.

in the midst of this nightmarish symphony, a terrifying figure loomed over me, its presence casting a shadow over my trembling form. 

its pale white skin seemed to glow eerily in the dim light, while its blinding red eyes pierced through the darkness, fixating on me with a gaze that held me captive in its grasp.

every fiber of my being screamed at me to flee, to escape the clutches of this malevolent entity before it was too late. but fear rooted me to the spot, rendering me powerless to move or defend myself against the horrors that surrounded me.

as the figure drew closer, its sinister presence enveloped me, suffocating me with a sense of dread that seemed to consume me whole. 

in that moment, I was utterly alone, trapped in a waking nightmare from which there seemed to be no escape.

I saw a hand dripping with blood draw closer and closer to my neck, before I could react, its grasp closed around my neck, cutting off my air supply in a suffocating grip.

I couldn't breathe. 

I gasped for breath, but the crushing pressure only tightened, sending sharp stabs of pain coursing through my body. the figure's nails dug into my skin, drawing lines of crimson as blood trickled down my throat.

I choked and sputtered, struggling against the relentless hold that threatened to crush me. tears mingled with the blood on my face as I fought for each precious breath, my vision swimming with darkness at the edges.

the tears just kept on streaming down my cheeks as I coughed, leaving a sharp pain in my throat. 

please,

why is this happening to me? 

I immediately woke up as I breathed heavily, I felt paralyzed with fear, it felt so...real. 

I was too afraid to leave the safety of my bed as I was comfortable under the covers, I then remembered about me being choked, so I immediately touched my neck but I hissed in pain. 

no way. 

I got my phone and used the camera, only to reveal a large red hand mark on my neck. 

I was now trembling of fear, no way

fuck there is no way no fucking way.

hot tears started streaming down my face as I broke down, my body trembled uncontrollably as I was shaken to my core. 

I tried touching my neck again but I screamed in pain as I felt a burning sensation on my neck, why me? but I just kept on crying, tears of despair and pain.