chapter 18: Bathing in pool of Flame

Caution: Please be advised that the narrative includes mature dialogues. Reader discretion is advised, and responses should be mindful of the content.

***********************************************************************************************

Dinner time...

Axel: Iris, I need to talk to you about something important.

Iris: What is it, Axel? Is everything okay?

Axel: I have a business transaction in Baguio that I need to attend to. It might take a couple of days.

Iris: Baguio? That's unexpected. What kind of transaction is it?

Axel: It's related to a potential partnership opportunity. I'll be meeting with some clients there to finalize the details.

Iris: I see. When are you leaving?

Axel: Tomorrow morning. I'll be back as soon as I can, I promise.

Iris: Okay, Axel. Just keep me updated, and be safe.

Axel: I will, Iris. I'll call you as soon as I have any news.

At Baguio...

Frances: good you come...I miss you... our hot nights and. more...

Axel: Frances, I've missed your company too.

Frances: Likewise, Axel. I've been counting down the days until we could meet again.

Axel: Shall we grab a drink and catch up on old times?

Frances: Let's make tonight unforgettable.

As they ventured into the lively streets of Baguio, Axel and Frances immersed themselves in the vibrant atmosphere of the local bar scene. With laughter and music filling the air, they found themselves swept up in the moment, their conversation flowing effortlessly as they reminisced about past adventures and shared dreams for the future.

Later, as they retreated to the privacy of their hotel room, the air crackled with anticipation.

In the dim light, their bodies pressed together in a dance of desire, each touch igniting a spark of longing that threatened to consume them both. With whispered promises and heated kisses, they surrendered to the passion that had drawn them together once more, their connection burning bright against the backdrop of the night.

As Frances surrendered to the intensity of the moment, her wild and unrestrained cries echoed through the room, each moan and groan a fervent testament to the longing she felt for Axel.

With every touch and caress, she poured her desire into the night, her body a canvas upon which she painted the vivid hues of her passion. In the heat of the moment, Axel's absence became palpable, his name a whispered prayer upon her lips as she sought solace in the embrace of pleasure.

As the flames of desire consumed her, Frances allowed herself to be consumed by the fervor of her longing, her cries of ecstasy mingling with the shadows of her heart's deepest yearnings. At that moment, there was no past, no future - only the overwhelming intensity of her desire, burning bright against the canvas of the night

As Frances's passionate expressions filled the room, Axel found himself caught in the whirlwind of desire, his longing rising to meet hers in a symphony of shared yearning.