Going Back

Family.

This word exist for some and some, it doesn't.

Like say, There is always a reason to love someone or stop loving someone. But having a family or not. Is never an option nor a choice.

Adyah

Adyah, he is just like his name. Belonging of lord shiva.

"Darwaza yahan se aage hai, Adyah ji." A voice came from back, halting his track from to climb pipe. It was three am, he loathed himself for his odd hours and even more to make wait his special bee.

If He would've  had powers, he let drill of work non stoppingly.

"Good morning,I I was just going for a jog" he said while mentally slapped himself  and Ekanshs brows furrowed slightly, as he looked him, from top to bottom. The lossen tie, messy hairs tiring eyes and black boots hanging each in his hands.

Of course it was a perfect jog suit.

"Really?" Ekash asked

"Ji I was."

"When did you started losing your lying abilities?" Ekansh said and Adhyah looked away. He was dead exposed.

"Chal ...Then let's do together.." Ekansh said, and Adyah mentally cursed for himself.

Adyah cheeks colored. "Abhi? Jogging" he asked and Ekansh nodded by blinking his eyes.

"Theek hai ...Chaliye" he said, no, his teeth said and Ekansh felt to shake the boy. He took a step forward and Adyah took one back.

Ekansh was always been sweet man until he is calm... but once the wrong strings of him pulled he won't stop until straightening out. A deadly intimidating man.

"Agar tune dinner skip nahi kiya hota na I swear I have literally made you run without any sympathy .... Adyah"

"I'm sorry .. mein"

"Baas"

".. without a. Word ...jaa andar...! I'll hear you..after dinner." Ekansh said, his voice was calm, just like a disclaimer before tsunami. Adhay turned to reach out the pipe.

"Idhar se nahi ...main gate se Adyah" ekansh whacked him and he flashed a wide smile before saving himself.

London.

Ishaan sent out eighty resumes in one week. The number of responses he received? ZERO

Of course it was early. The job market in London was brutal it could be weeks or months before he heard back.

That was the ugly truth and not he was keep on sharing with his mom, which was why Ishaan ended their weekly call with guilt twisting his gut.

And dad? He didn't cared what he was doing. Though He did his every duties like an every ideal father does .. from enrolling the premium school to the elite college and it didn't lasted here, once his degree completed —he had already built an entire new company for his son, Ishaan. A future CEO seat, is all ready.

Wow. Isn't it?

"Hey hottie... here"" his roommate and best friend Shashwat Raichand said while pushing a large milk tea across the counter.

 here"" his roommate and best friend Shashwat Raichand said while pushing a large milk tea across the counter

Shashwat Raichand

"This will really make you feel better"

"Thanks" Ishan muttered. He sucked on the sugar laden drink and tried not thing about what a huge mistake he'd made. Going back India.

"So are you really leaving for India" Shashwat tapped his chin. And Ishan glared at him.

I wish I can't

Ishaan swallowed the lump in his throat and twisted his watch around his finger, shoving aside thoughts of visiting back to India. He had left many people there specially a black perfectly jelled hair and devilish grey eyes.

The pain in his chest wasn't great as it used to be, but it was still there, a lingering remainder of the people he had left or say, the people who left him.

"I guess I'm.."

-
An: guys it's my second update if it's boring do let me know as the low response really feel like to quit.

Have a happy day and night.