A Fear Of Losing

'Our brother'

An electric shock was less to the comparison to the amount his body jolted. Before Ekansh could reach to the boy, he left the room.

Ekansh just could only look at his retreating figure. His legs gave away, the words died out of mouth. In a blink of moment everything collapsed.

He never cried after leaving his own home, not for once and today the dam of tears were just not stoping. Adhay was the one who had seen, been in his broken state. If anyone has seen his ripped broken state it was Adhay.

Adhaya always said "I'm his his therapy, his pill of survival is me" but today this man he is was because of him. I'm living because of him. I'm healed then because of him".

An unknown fear clutched to his heart.

A fear of losing his Aday .
A fear of meeting his eyes.
A fear of what he never forgive me from hiding the past.

...

Shashwat angrily barged in room. But his steps halted seeing the sight of his friend.

"Ishu ...." He pulled the boy in his arms. His body was cold, freezing cold.

Flashback

8yrs ago

"Kya soch raha h Ishu" Ekansh asked caressing his hairs as Ishaan cuddled himself in Ekansh lap.

"Kuch nahi

"Toh aaise kya dekh raha haiii aaasman mein"

"Khone ka dar.."

"Kartik's brother passed away bhaiya ..." Ishu stopped as Ekansh body stilled, the caressing of his hands stopped.

"It's all happen sudden .. I don't know kaise Kya hua... par kisi ke kohne ka dar Bahut mushkil hota h"

Ekansh hummed in response.

"I can't imagine the pain yet my heart is aching... bhaiya.."

"Kartik ke ghar chale ?" Ekansh asked and Ishaan's grip tightened.

"Mein usse nahi dekh paunga bhaiya. I can't . I can't"

"Idhar dekh Ishu kartik ki jagah tu hota toh .. agar"

"BHAIYA" the scream echoed in that thick air.

"Ishu Kya hua tujhe... what the hell happened.. fish tu kamp kyun raha hai" Shashwat asked non stopping and Ishaan didn't budge. As if his screams weren't audible.

"Ishuu.. ishu" he screamed.