Promises Are Meant To Be Broken

Ishaan was waiting for him from months to years, to come back HOME, and the Man, the Idol came back with his brother. Which even he also don't know he has a second brother.

Great.

"No, I mean you're the billionaire's son —The eldest child of Mr Shekhawat, how come you know me, sir" Ishaan questioned, looking straight in to his eyes.

Ekansh didn't answer, he had so so many things to say, to talk to confront. But the only question roam in his mind was is it worth. The explanations were really worth enough to justify his actions. No it isn't.

He happily swallowed The burnt of his Ishaan anger, Ekansh usual filter had been down. The dominating intimidating man was nowhere to
Surface. He happily bowed down.

"Oh-Ohkay.. Aur kya kya Jante ho bhaiya ke baarein mein, young man." Adhay asked and Ishaan tightened his jaw. The way Adyah clinging his arm on Ekansh shoulder were itching him. He was feeling to rip of his arm. 

"Adi.." Ekansh stopped and he could felt Adhays sharp inhale beside.

Adhay was a smart guy. Ekansh could tell by the look in his eyes that Adhay already pieced the puzzle.

The waiter showed up and took their orders. Ekansh didn't remembered what he ordered. He didn't care; he was too busy staring at Ishaan.

"So" Adhay filled the silence. "Let's discuss what we are here for, as I mentioned in our call, we are looking for designer for our orphanage. It will be primary residence of our so we need someone to spruce it up. Make it feel like HOME" Adhay nudged Ekansh

"Right bhaiya" and the two words, "home" and "bhaiya" hit hard. Ishaan felt scary and angry. Home was something every child need something every child cherishes, he too had home but it anything but HOME.

"Bhaiya, sahi bol raha hun na, mein" Adhay asked again

"Uh, Haan, yeah"

"Right" Ekansh gaze ping ponged between Ekansh and Ishaan "About the compensation. Since this is so last minute, we will pay you twenty percent above—"

"I can't do it" Ishaan's quiet refusal brought the conversation screeching to a halt. He kept his focus on Ekansh as he explained..

"I am sorry for wasting your time SIR. I appreciate you thinking of me and I'll pay back for this meal. But I can't do this." Mujhse nahi hoga he swallowed the last three words he didn't had gut to say, the man who was sitting in front taught him in his entire childhood that 'there is nothing I can't is' and he can't say on his idol face.

Things changed but respect didn't. Anger is there but it isn't is he was disrespecting. That Ishan thought.

"Kyun? If is it rate then here's the blank cheque.. fill it"

Ishaan stiffened at Adhay offer. He kept looking at cheque and then at Ekansh.

Of all the designers in all the world he was the Adhay had invited.

Two people in a city of eight million reunited against all odds.

Coincidence? Hell no.

"I' need time. And I'm not greedy of your money sir. I needed money but there is difference in offering ..par chodo aap nahi Samjhenge and nor I've the rights to taught you, he is your bhaiya, I hope woh kuch sikhsha de de." Ishaan stood up, his tone was low but his each word stabbed Ekanshs heart.

"I will wait" Ekansh words halted Ishaan's steps.

"W-what"

"I-We will wait for your response. Take your time" Ekansh said and Ishaan sadly smiled at his brothers word. And left.

"Aap sab bade bhaiya logo ki tarah bahar Padhne kyun nahi jaate.. aapko maan nahi karta bhar padne jane ka" the small Ishu asked while solving his maths equations.

The boy questions and answers thing only starts when he is either studying or he is doing something against his own will.

"Tujhe padhai ke waqt hee yeh sab yaad aata hai.. aur yeh Kya sawal hai .. kisi ne kuch bola hai"

"Huh sir bolte hai student jitne sawal karega utna hee kuch —kuch toh hoga" Ishaan said while remembering what exactly the phrase it was and Ekansh laughed, the boy was too epic.

"Hadd hai Ishu .. bahar jane se padhai ka kya link hai bata?"

"Toh Phir sab kyun jate hai" Ekansh had the urge to pull the boy cheek he was looking too innocent. the cute devil was too innocent in the moment.

"Em Unke paas tere jaisa chota bhai nahi hai na.. sabke paas toh itna cute sa teddy in human nahi hota hai toh issliye woh jate hai"

"Par you don't have to stop yourself for me bhaiya"

"Kisne kaha tujhe I'm stopping myself joh study material Hume yahan provide hote hai wahi bahar if it's something different then teaching pattern ...nothing else betu ji"

"Toh you're not going because of me? Mein akela nahi reh sakhta issliye —aap"

"Nahi cutu ji. It's ..Mein tere bina akela nahi reh sakta issliye nahi jaa raha aur I've same things here also to study. Gyaan— knowledge is everywhere and I've here the same. Okay"

"Haina mein Rohan bhaiya ko kal bolunga. He says sab bade hone ke baad bahar jate hai Padhne" the boy said in complained, tone and Ekansh shook his head. So here's the thing his small brother got this.

"Cutu ji aapke bina I can't even imagine a day... toh bahar jane ka sawal nahi hai. Aur Rohan ya koi kuch bhi bole it doesn't mean it is true. Logo ki baaton mein nahi aate bacha"

"Unki class se sab jayenge toh Mujhe laga aap bhi"

"Kabhi nahi .. I can't.. tere bina kahin nahi suna tune .. not today not tomorrow. never..."

"Sachi"

"Muchi"

"Pinky promise"

"Pinky promise"

"Pakka wala"

"Haaan bacha abb padhen agar aapke questionnaire khatam hogaye toh" Ekansh said and Ishaan bobbed his head in a big yes.

A/N Pl LOOK AT THE PHOTO MENTIONED. And do how you like the chapter?

Any specific you wishes the next chapter to be?

Favourite character till now?

Do votes and comments!