Chapter 30 🌶️🌶️🌶️

A/N There is a smut scene in this chapter

A/N There is a smut scene in this chapter. For those who wish to skip there will be an emoji before and after the explicit content. Otherwise enjoy! 😊🍿🥤

________________________________________________________________________________                                                                          

After writing the letter, I suddenly felt high on adrenaline. I wandered through the dimly lit halls of Castle Nilsen, the flickering torches casting long shadows that danced along the stone walls. My boots echoed in the silence as I walked down the corridor.

"Rose," I called, teasing the quiet, letting the name stretch out. "Where have you gone, you mischievous little troll?"

I pushed open another heavy door, stepping into the courtyard where the cool night air nipped at my skin. The stables loomed ahead, and I smiled to myself, certain she was hiding somewhere inside.

The scent of hay and horses greeted me as I stepped inside. The gentle rustling of the animals, the creak of leather saddles—everything seemed to hold its breath as I moved between the rows of stalls.

"Rose," I whispered this time, softer, the sound barely carrying in the stillness. "Come out, come out, wherever you are..."

A soft giggle betrayed her, and I spun around, catching sight of a flash of movement. I followed it, heart pounding with excitement, until I found her at last. She was pressed against the wall in one of the empty stalls, her eyes wide, breathless from the chase.

"There you are," I murmured, stepping closer, my voice low and filled with something deeper now.

Before she could slip away again, I reached out, catching her by the waist, pulling her into me. She gasped, her hands instinctively coming up to push me away, but I was quicker. I spun her around, pinning her gently against the wooden wall of the stall, her back arching as she met my gaze.

"For running off," I whispered, leaning in until our lips were almost touching, "you'll have to face the consequences."

🌶️ I kissed her then, deeply, fiercely, feeling her melt into the kiss, her resistance fading like a snowflake in the sun. The world outside the stable disappeared, leaving just the two of us in that small, shadowed space, lost in each other.

"Wanna play another round of hide and seek?"

"Oh Rose, I was hoping we could do something else."

"What?" She asked as I slid my hand up her torso teasingly. "Cyrus, we shouldn't do this... the sun is still out."

"That means nothing to me." I cupped her breasts, and she tried pushing my hand down.

"It should be done in bed."

"There's no rule," I stated matter-of-factly as I continued kneading at her tits.

"It would be indecent!" She said with feigned shock, and I could tell she was trying to play hard to get.