BIO

Name: L/N, M/N
Age: 14

Personality:
M/N is a cheerful and caring individual, always radiating positivity and enthusiasm. He approaches life with unwavering optimism, tackling challenges with determination and a can-do attitude. Quick to lend a helping hand and always ready to listen, M/N's caring nature endears him to those around him. Despite his bubbly demeanor, he possesses a strong sense of responsibility and is deeply committed to achieving his goals.

Likes:
M/N finds joy in the simple pleasures of life, with a particular fondness for food, spending quality time with friends and family, and lending a helping hand to those in need. He also enjoys exploring new places and discovering new things, always eager for adventure and new experiences. Oh, and did I mention food?

Dislikes:
M/N dislikes injustice in any form, standing up against bullying and anything he perceives as wrong or unfair. He strives to create a world where everyone is treated with kindness and respect.

Quirk - Hydro Flow

Abilities:
- M/N's quirk, Hydro Flow, grants him complete control over water, including the ability to manipulate any body of water, whether inside his own body or external sources.
- His emotions can influence his quirk, with negative emotions sometimes leading to rainfall.
- With precision control, M/N can shape water into any form or object, even creating constructs like horses to ride on.
- He can also transform into water, enabling him to travel or evade attacks. This transformation includes his clothing.

Downsides:
- Overusing his quirk can lead to migraines, severe colds, dizziness, dehydration and other ailments depending on the extent of usage.

Additional information will be added as the story progresses.

-_--__--_---_-_--_-_-_--_-_-_-_--_-_-_-_--_-_-_-

You guys I'm so excited because the entrance exam is coming in very close🥺