Chapter 2: Celestria Village

"Bring it all!"

That was Eldoria's command to her beloved daughter Mayya. Mayya gathered all the processed wheat her mother had prepared to be sold at the market.

The two of them walked towards the market, with Mayya carrying a bucket full of wheat.

As they walked, Mayya wanted to express her desire, "Mother, I want to say something."

Mayya was nervous about sharing her desire to go to the beautiful village of Chuza with Lyra.

"Go ahead, just don't make me and your father worried haha," her mother joked, but those words only made Mayya more nervous to speak up.

"Um, maybe later, Mom. We're almost there. Look, it's bustling!" Mayya pointed to the market.

They arrived at the market in their village, Celestria. The market was lively, with many people selling, chatting, and bargaining.

Eldoria, her mother, led Mayya to an empty stall where she usually sold her goods. Mayya placed all the wheat and prepared to start selling.

Soon enough, several buyers came and purchased the wheat. Eldoria was pleased, weighing the goods and handing them over to the buyers with a smile.

After a few minutes, a girl with a backpack ran breathlessly to where Mayya and her mother were selling. "Mayya!"

"What's wrong?! Lyra?" Yes, the girl was none other than her friend Lyra. She approached Mayya, but when she reached her, she was still catching her breath.

"What's wrong, Lyra? You seem out of breath," Mayya asked, looking at Lyra curiously.

"That fruit is back again, let's go get it!" she replied with a wide smile but with a quick breath.

"What fruit?"

"I'll tell you later, come with me," Lyra said, insisting as she grabbed Mayya's hand.

Lyra took Mayya for a brisk walk a few meters away, but Mayya remembered something.

"I haven't said goodbye to my mother yet, Lyra."

"Oh, right."

"Mom, I'm going with Lyra for a bit," Mayya shouted, met with a nod from her mother. "Yes, be careful!"

Hearing her mother's response made both of them happy. They ran towards a forest near the market.

Their steps halted. "Where are we?"

"Welcome to the forest of Celestria village, this forest has many mysteries," Lyra answered loudly but then switched to a soft voice.

"Follow me," Lyra once again pulled Mayya's hand. They walked to where the fruit Lyra desired was located.

When they arrived, Mayya was astonished because the location was in the middle of a beautiful and green forest, filled with beautiful fruits and rare animals.

"Look at that," Lyra pointed to a tree with yellow leaves and beautiful pink fruits.

"What's special about that fruit?" Mayya asked again, looking at Lyra curiously.

"That's the Celestria fruit, named after our village. It's very rare and only grows once a year, and we're lucky to get it early."

"You brought your slingshot, right? Shoot it, it tastes sweet!" Lyra continued.

Mayya nodded, wondering how Lyra knew all this. She took out her slingshot from her bag and aimed carefully at the fruit. "Get ready to catch it!"

Lyra agreed, focusing on where the fruit would fall.