Chapter 11

Yukiji was startled out of her sleep by a firm jerking of the ship. It took her a moment to realize what was going on before she got up and ran out of the cabin. Once up on deck, she rubbed her eyes and recognized another ship, which was probably the cause of everything.

"Moo-cow! Is that you!?" Nami called out to a manatee that had totally confused Yukiji. She turned her gaze to Nami before widening her eyes when she spotted Sanji and Luffy.

Yukiji, who had only seen the other pirates briefly, was immediately pulled along by the manatee and left her captain behind, who hadn't noticed anything. "Ahh, where have they gone!?" he called out and was looked at questioningly by the straw hats.

"Ah, thought it was something bad..." the pink-haired girl mumbled and yawned slightly. Franky, who had run up to the captain and begged for mercy, was tied up and thrown to the ground. That was probably the end of it.

"You're awake!" grinned Nami, who had already heard from Chopper that she had obviously needed the sleep. Her trip to Sabaody Archipelago had been a little more strenuous due to the incident with the king.

"Yes, it was good." said Yukiji, who had stretched and finally looked at Sanji, who had got another nosebleed. The effect on his island was probably really enormous.

"Ahh, Sanji! Don't die and stick to the rehab!" shouted Chopper in panic, who immediately took care of him. "If it goes on like this, he'll soon have no blood left." Usopp nodded to the reindeer, causing Yukiji to take notice. So he had already lost so much blood?

Without hesitation, since it was her brother after all, Yukiji knelt down next to Sanji's head and stretched her arm in front of Chopper's face. "Take my blood."

Chopper stared wide-eyed at the princess. "You..." he began and immediately recognized a nod from her. "We have the same blood type. S-Rhesus negative." Yukiji said. Each of her siblings had this blood type. After all, they were all descended from the same father, who had carried out experiments.

Nodding gratefully, Chopper prepared the blood transformation so that she could give Yukiji's spiked blood to her brother. As it wasn't exactly pleasant for Yukiji in the depths of the sea in addition to the cold, she immediately felt someone put a jacket over her.

Her gray eyes turned to Zoro, who had taken his spare green yukata from his cabin to give it to her. The Vinsmoke smiled briefly to thank him and waited until Chopper had taken enough blood to put her arms through the sleeves.

"Usopp...behind...you..." Nami swallowed a few seconds later. What had Yukiji missed again? Her eyes turned to the large suction cups that had appeared in front of them. "That's him, the octopus!" shouted the captain of the other pirate gang who had immediately offered to flee.

"Can he be tamed?" asked Luffy, who had already made up his mind. "Whatever you have planned, I'm coming with you." Zoro said, which actually made Sanji pull himself together to support his friends.

"Thank you, Yukiji. Now I'm a bit fitter again." Sanji thanked him and stood next to his captain. "Let's take care of this creature."