Chapter 54

Yukiji sat silently in the large carriage that drove to Big Mom's castle. Her whole family was eating in it, although Sanji didn't look too good. Just a few hours ago, his brothers had beaten him up again. The reason was that he had stood up for the cook, who had been beaten up by Niji before.

A green landscape could be seen all around the carriage. The trees moved with the light wind that had sprung up, while Yukiji could hear the asphalt beneath the wheels. Everything was almost silent.

"Oiiii!!! Sanjiiiii!!! Yukijiii!!!" someone shouted his name loudly. The blond's eyes widened as he slowly turned his head. "Hey, Sanji! Yukiji!" another voice called out extremely cheerfully. The voice of Nami, who was looked at by all the male Vinsmoke except Jajji, who got heart eyes like Sanji. They were all the same.

Suddenly the whole carriage jolted as Luffy held on to it. His grin was as usual before he opened his mouth. "Come on, let's go! You know, the others are already on Wano Island. We, as well as Brook...", Luffy began to say and told him who was on the island. Sanji, however, tensed up slightly before standing up and throwing Luffy off the carriage.

"Get out of here you shabby pirate! I am Sanji Vinsmoke, the prince of the Germa Kingdom! Sorry I never said anything. I didn't mean to look down on you." spoke Sanji, who announced a fight the next moment.

Yukiji watched the whole thing in silence. Sanji kept using his burning leg to fling Luffy away and onto the ground. However, he didn't seem to fight back. How weak.

"Get out of here already!" "Forget it!"

Yukiji closed her eyes briefly. This pirate just never gave up. However, Nami didn't really help either, who begged them both to stop.

A loud bang was finally heard when Sanji came down from the sky and brought Luffy to the ground. Probably the end of the aforementioned fight. "This fighting power..." breathed the soldiers, who were a copy of something anyway. Well, Nami had slapped him in the face, which Sanji had just accepted. Yonji liked the way he said it, a woman like that.

"Then we can go on." Jajji said and let the carriage drive on. Supporting himself slightly, Sanji leaned forward. You could see that he wasn't feeling well. The memories of everything kept coming back to him.

"Sanjiiii!!! Yukijiii!!!" yelled Luffy, who was able to stand up again. "I don't care when you come back! But I'll wait here for you!" he continued to shout out of breath, causing Sanji to tremble slightly.

"As far as I'm concerned, I'll stay until I die of starvation! I'll stay even if it rains spears!" Luffy shouted and didn't seem to be quite finished yet. "Sanjiii!!! I'll only eaaaaat the food you cook me! Because you're the cook on my ship!"

Tears flowed down his cheeks as he heard these words from his comrade. All these years he had really made friends who would do anything for him. "And Yukiji!!! When Sanji cooks, I will only eaaaaaat it with you!!!"

Yukiji could hear these words clearly. But she no longer had any reason to show any reaction. Not like Sanji, who had just shown weakness.

"Our journey is not over yet! Without you, I can't become king of the pirates!" was the last thing the siblings could hear before Luffy could no longer be heard.

Yukiji's eyes closed. There was quite a lot going on today. But it was remarkable that Luffy and Nami had come this far. "Hey, Yukiji." grinned Niji, who was sitting on the far right. "That woman there looks like your unworthy servant."

The gray eyes turned to his side. Next to her, Yukiji sensed Sanji's tension. He sensed exactly what was to come here. But Yukiji was not like him and destroyed the carriage door. No, she stood up during the ride and didn't even need an instruction from her father.

"Go ahead. I'll take care of her." came coolly from the Vinsmoke, who climbed out of the carriage without any problems and came slightly towards the black-haired woman. Her red royal cloak could be seen from several meters away. A cloak that everyone in the family had to wear at certain gatherings.

But Yukiji didn't just notice a woman stomping towards them. No, there was a man with her who was quite annoyed with her.

"If you had listened to me, we would have been there sooner! How can you be so disoriented?!" the woman shouted. "You could have been clearer!" "I was clear! How can she put up with you?!"

Just as the green-haired man was about to speak, his companion interrupted him. "And you Yukiji! How dare you just run off and go back to your family?! Do you want a beating!?" the woman yelled as soon as she saw her best friend.

"Nova, Zoro." Yukiji spoke their names without any emotion, which not only made Nova freeze.