╰┈ 𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐛𝐮𝐭𝐥𝐞𝐫. | 𝐮𝐧𝐡𝐨𝐥𝐲 𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐥.

[F] = fake name

[F] = fake name

⚠️ slight spicy content, forgive me ⚠️

Master…

Master…

Wake up…

Ciel’s eyes opened to meet with red eyes. He bolted up, “What happened?!”

“I warn you, didn't I…?” Undertaker snickered behind his sleeve, “You’ll find yourself unconscious in a blink of an eye.”

“How do you know about him? What's your relationship with him?” Ciel narrowed his eyes at the undertaker. The gray haired male grinned, “I should tell you, but you must repay me with laughter if you want information about him!”

“Ugh, Sebastian.”

“Please step outside, master.” Sebastian told the teen.

As Sebastian says, Ciel stepped outside of the parlor, awaiting to hear the laughter coming out of Undertaker's mouth. He heard a loud roar of laughter coming from inside, making the sign drop on the ground. Once the laughter stopped, Ciel entered back inside the building to find Undertaker on the floor.

“Hahaha…” Undertaker wheezed. “Ok~ If you wish to know, then I shall tell ya~”

“You already heard of the [L] family, correct? Rumors say that the third eye could read fortune and predict the future. You probably already saw the third eye coming from lil’ dragon.” Undertaker explained.

“We have. By the time his eye was revealed, I lost consciousness before I could knock him unconscious myself.” Sebastian responded, rubbing his head. “I felt my body suddenly throbbing, so I passed out.”

“Same happened to me. That third eye must've processed great power.” Ciel mumbled, rubbing his chin.

“Indeed~ You see, I accidentally fell victim to that, but I think I might have startled his eye. It was hilarious that I couldn't move my body!” Undertaker laughed. Ciel and Sebastian sweatdropped at the male's story.

“Tell me, why did he run away from home?” the Earl inquired.

“Tehehe~ Sorry, I cannot tell you that. I did promise him that I won't tell his entire story since he agreed to offer me free desserts~” Undertaker grinned.

“What?! All for free desserts?!” Ciel exclaimed. Undertaker beamed, “Don't blame me now~ His desserts are too good for my taste bud, so I couldn't refuse.”

“...I see your point there, but that's no excuse to be bribed with desserts!” the Earl sweatdropped. “You're an informant!”

“Too bad. I won't tell~”

They cannot believe that Undertaker was bribed with desserts. [Y]’s baking must be so good that he couldn't refuse how fucking good that shit was. Ciel gets the point of the undertaker being bribed because that pie was damn good.