╰┈ 𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐛𝐮𝐭𝐥𝐞𝐫. | 𝐟𝐚𝐭𝐞.

"Why?! That hurts!” [Y] whined with small tears coming from his eyes. Sebastian chuckled, “I warm you, did I?”

“Ugh…That's gonna leave a scar.” the [h] haired male mumbled.

“Remember what you say, Mr. [Y]. You will cooperate with us, will you?” Sebastian inquired. [Y] was going to say no, but the butler knew what's up, “If you deny, I'm gonna give you a mark, myself. It'll be very painful~”

“...Eh? Y-you wouldn't!” [Y] sweatdropped, backing away a little.

“I would~”

Damnit, why did it end up this way? He can't get past Sebastian now. Disappointing…[Y] can't get himself out of this shit now because he made a terrible choice. Should he use his third eye again? No…he didn't want to exhaust Trei(third eye).

“Fine…D-don't cause me any trouble. Meet me in my office tonight and I'll cooperate with you.” [Y] sighed, crossing his arms.

“Understood. Thank you for cooperating.” Sebastian smirked before stepping out of the kitchen, leaving [Y] alone. He then arrived back at the table, “I have fulfilled your request.”

“What was that scream? What did you do?” Ciel raised his eyebrows. The butler smiled, “There's no need to worry about that. What's important is that we'll be able to meet up in his office tonight.”

“And if he runs away?” Ciel asked.

“I got back-up~”

Skip to night time, they really think that [Y] is gonna cooperate with them? Hell no. He just gonna run away to the inn. Surely, he will get away…or so he thought…

“It's my time to get away…” [Y] whispered to himself as he made his way to the inn. Unexpectedly, a figure appears behind with a large bag, making the poor male swiftly turn around before the mysterious put the bag over his head, trapping him inside.

“I captured him, master.” Sebastian smiled, holding the struggle bag over his shoulder like a stack of potatoes. Ciel nodded, “Good. Let's go.”

At the Phantomhive Manor, a tied up [Y] was tossed on the floor in Ciel's study. His third eye was blindfolded to keep him from using his power. The [h] haired male whined, “What do you creeps want from me?! Let me live in peace!!”

“We're not going to hurt you. We're just here to ask a few questions.” Ciel said.

“I don't want to tell you anything about my family! Whatever you're planning, I won't let you take me back home to him!” [Y] argued, struggling in the rope. The earl sighed, “We're not taking you back. We just wanted some answers from you.”