╰┈ 𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐛𝐮𝐭𝐥𝐞𝐫. | 𝐦𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐥𝐲.

Ciel awed at the sight of the pancake, “T…this is…?”

“You picked it off the menu, did you not?” [Y] tilted his head

“You picked it off the menu, did you not?” [Y] tilted his head. The earl wiped away the drool and cleared his throat, “I did. I was just surprised how it turned out to be.”

“I might've gone overboard.” the [h] haired male chuckled nervously as Ciel took a bite out of the pancake.

“...!” Ciel's eyes widened when he took a taste of the pancake before taking more bite out of it. He won't admit, but he's enjoying it. A lot.

[Y] sweatdropped, “He's enjoying it…”

“What else do you have?” Ciel asked with his mouth full, checking the menu. The [h] haired male chuckled, “I have cake parfait based off of someone who I trusted the most. It's one of the special dessert.”

▬▬ι══════════════ι▬▬

With Undertaker, the grim reaper clenched his heart, not by a heart attack, but by a sudden warm-hearted feeling. He didn't know why, but it made him feel genuinely happy.

▬▬ι══════════════ι▬▬

“He's not so bad after all. Unlike Sebastian, he doesn't tease me nor do anything weird.” Ciel thought to himself while munching on the cake parfait. “Sebastian's dessert is good, but [Y] made it a lot better. No wonder it is so popular these days.”

“Just looking at him, he looks pretty soft with a baby face. His appearance is slim, almost feminine. Pretty, too.”

“Anything else?” [Y] asked with a soft smile on his face. Ciel is awfully confused. Wasn't [Y] scared yesterday when he was kidnapped? Or is he trying to get on Ciel's good side to backstab him one day?

“I'm not going to backstab you!” [Y] sweatdropped when he noticed Ciel's suspicious expression that read exactly what he thought a second ago. “I'll be working for you from now on. I'm trying to communicate here. I don't get nervous around children besides adults. Since you're a child, I thought I could get along with you and fit in.”