╰┈ 𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐛𝐮𝐭𝐥𝐞𝐫. | 𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐦𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐝.

Sebastian held back laughter upon witnessing his master wearing a rabbit onesie

Sebastian held back laughter upon witnessing his master wearing a rabbit onesie. It just looks ridiculous to him, but Ciel secretly likes the onesie that [Y] brought, so he just ignored Sebastian.

“I'm already prepared for bed. There's no need for you to help me…” Ciel told the head butler. Sebastian cleared his throat to stop himself from laughing, “Ahem. You're trying to be a big boy, aren't you? You appear to have taken a liking to Mr. [Y].”

“Hmph. It's nothing like that…” Ciel huffed, looking away with soft blush on his face.

“Boo-hoo…It doesn't fit. They're only kid sized…” [Y] whined when his new onesie doesn't fit him. He always wears onesies in his previous life, but unfortunately he couldn't wear one in his current life. He's stuck with a nightshirt. His nightgown was currently being washed because Sebastian wanted to wash away the filthiness. The younger twin couldn't understand why Sebastian would do that if he just wore it last night. That filthiness is Ash’s nasty, dirty ass hand.

“Pfft…!” Sebastian clasped his hand over his mouth to hold back laughter. [Y] pouted, “Stop laughing! I'll ask oniichan to make one instead!”

“Sorry…your reaction is just ridiculous…” Sebastian snorted.

“Why was my nightgown being washed anyway? I'm not comfortable wearing a nightshirt with my bare legs out…” [Y] mumbled, tugging the shirt down to cover his thighs. People say thighs save lives. Hell yeah it did! “Perhaps, I will just ask Miss Mey-rin for a nightgown.”

“That won't be necessary. You and Miss Mey-rin are different sizes. You wouldn't fit it.” Sebastian declined.

“Ehhh? What about Mr. Bard?”

“Unnecessary. His clothes are filthy and again, different sizes.” The butler declined. He then spoke again before [Y] could ask about Finny, “His clothes are too small for you.”

“You suck…” [Y] insulted the butler with a blank expression on his face. Sebastian smiled, “Just sleep tight, Sire [Y].”

“...” The [h] haired sighed with disappointment, sadly giving up. No point in arguing with the butler now. “Ok…”

“...I wasn't surprised to find out that you have a weird body.” Ciel pointed out at the male's body as he crawled in bed.

“Your body is weird, too!” [Y] debated before joining Ciel in bed. The earl sighed, “Whatever. Let's just sleep.”

“Hm…I am exhausted from wasting my breath on Mr. Sebastian…” [Y] yawned, feeling sleepy already. Ciel doesn't know why, but it is almost like parents bickering. [Y] is a mom and Sebastian is a dad.

“Sleep tight, Master and Sire [Y].” Sebastian smiled before slowly closing the door, leaving Ciel and [Y] to sleep next to each other. The earl somewhat wanted to cuddle with the male since he wanted some warmth. The [h] haired male noticed the teen wasn't falling asleep, “Is there something wrong?”