╰┈ 𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐛𝐮𝐭𝐥𝐞𝐫. | 𝐛𝐫𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫.

"Ah..." [Y] sweatdropped at the ruined breakfast that Bard made. The question is: is it really breakfast? [Y] decided to give it a taste test. "I shall give it a taste."

The [h] haired male grabbed a fork and stabbed it into the "breakfast". What the fuck, was that a plopping noise? So it's actually...uh...still don't know what the fuck is it. [Y] then swallow the...thing...

"...!" [Y] flinched. "It doesn't taste that bad..."

"Eh? Really? You think so...?" Bard lit up. The [h] haired male nodded, "It's actually pretty good if you ask me."

"Ha! I knew it was good! Let me try!" The chef grinned before grabbing a piece of his breakfast and swallowing it. He thought it was good, but...it. Was. Fucking. Bad. Bard spit it out, "Ugh! Now I see why Sebastian is always mocking me! You're not joking with me, are ya?!"

"Hm? What do you mean? We just have different taste buds." [Y] tilted his head, taking another bite of the breakfast. Bard sweatdropped, "You're an oddball."

"I've been spending my entire life eating awful food. It changed my taste buds." [Y] admitted. "That's a good thing, right...?"

"You poor thing..."

▬▬ι══════════════ι▬▬

CIEL'S STUDY

"He'll be bringing my breakfast, I see..." Ciel mumbled. "Then why must he be late?"

"I do not know myself. I'm concerned he might get involved with Baldo's awful advice in cooking." Sebastian sighed, rubbing his temper. The [h] haired male entered the study with the cart, removing the dome from the plate, "Your breakfast. It's a full breakfast."

"Full Breakfast..." Ciel mumbled before grabbing a fork.

"I cannot understand what's so bad about the chef's cooking. It doesn't taste all that bad." [Y] admitted. Sebastian deadpanned, "I see no lies within you. How can you have such odd taste in food?"

"Hmph. Don't judge. We all have odd tastes..." the [h] haired male huffed, looking away from the butler. The Earl perked up at the taste of the breakfast, "Hm. Not bad. Not only can you make desserts, but other dishes as well..."

"..." [Y] remains silent, not knowing how to respond to it. Being a butler for the Phantomhive is hard and terrifying. The [h] haired male fiddle with his fingers.

"May I ask how did you learn to cook?" Ciel asked.

"S-self-taught. Not many in the family learn to cook, but my granny." [Y] answered timidly, fiddling his sideburns. The earl tilted his head, "Hm. What's the [L] Family like anyway? I've heard they're well-respected and feared. They give either good or bad fortunes to those around them. And as for the eye, is it true that you can see the future?"