-Four-

At dinner I was exhausted. Tony kept me going until I had fainted. I woke up an hour later in the medic wing. Peter had stayed behind and walked me to what was the kitchen. 

"He just wanted to see" Peter defended, but I saw a brief flash of frustration. 

"I know" I said. 

Maybe I should've been more scared of it. I wasn't for whatever reason. 

I looked around shocked to see a group of them around a big table. They stopped and looked over when they heard the glass door shut behind us. Four of the avengers sat there and a few others I didn't know. I didn't even know half the Avengers names just remembered seeing them on the news. I'd met Tony and Steve already.

"Team, this is Aria she's going to be training with us for a little while" Tony announced. 

I couldn't think to wave my hand at them. I didn't know what to do. I hadn't planned to meet so many. 

"She's just a girl" The red headed woman said, black widow.

"She is an adult, and well if you saw what I did you'd think otherwise" Tony said. 

I walked over when Peter did. Even he seemed uneasy to walk in at this. 

"What can she do" a black man said. 

"She can cloak things in something a shadow almost she can rip it apart to" Steve answered from next to him. 

I sat at an empty seat next to Peter. I didn't feel hungry suddenly. It seemed like everyone had already eaten though with their empty platters. 

"I want a mix of you to train her" Tony said. 

Great more people. Not what I wanted. Not at all. 

"What when?" black widow asked. 

"Now, we don't know when the next bad thing will come, so it's best to start now" Steve said.

The man on the other side of Steve had a metal arm and he looked both like he wanted to murder me and that he was about to cry. 

"Alright give us a schedule" she replied. 

There was another woman also with red hair. She had been watching me carefully as though I might pop. There was a dude with glasses who seemed to be taking notes in his head as Tony spoke to them. 

"Before we do anything let's all say our names so it easier, she is here, and she will be with most of us or seeing us" Steve answered. 

I felt a breath let loose as everyone went around giving a first name. I didn't need anything else. 

"Aria did anything bad ever happen to you? A kidnapping? A time you don't remember?" It was the guy with glasses, Banner or the hulk.

"No" I said. 

"I've analyzed her bloodwork from when she was younger, it happened within the last three years the change" he said. 

"No nothing bad not even an injury" I said. 

None that I could remember anyways. Never been mugged yet. Or even stolen from. 

* * * 

I only ate when most everyone was done asking questions and had left. A few asked about my family. Get to know me, but otherwise it was quiet. I walked up for some food left over on a counter. It had a huge pot of a stew that made me feel queasy. I grabbed a roll and some fruit instead. Peter followed suit having waited apparently. 

"You didn't need to wait" I said. 

"I wanted to you're the only one even close to my age around here, its nice that someone can actually understand" he said. 

"I'm not sure I understand anything going on right now" I said. 

"So tomorrow you move in here?" Peter asked. 

"Ya I guess so; do you stay here?" I asked. 

"No Mr. Stark doesn't want me getting into any danger he wants me to stay away as much as possible" he said as we sat down. 

I smiled at how he referred to him as that. I'd read about the good things Tony did for people. Somehow, he still had billions even despite that. And despite how much he had. He'd built a common for Avengers. 

"Is that all you're eating?" Peter asked. 

"Ya I'm not much of a foodie. It's complicated" I said. 

He furrowed his brows in confusion before he seemed to accept that's all I was going to say.