Help!

Billie's POV

So today, I walked down to Tre's house to say hi.I found him in front of his parents computer. I went up to give him a hug, when I saw what he was staring at. He had thousands of emails from "fans". I wrapped my arms around him when I noticed he was crying. So I started reading the email.

"Dear Tre Cool,

  You don't deserve the chance to be in Green Day. You should really just die, so Billie can replace you with someone better....because, honestly, anyone is better than you. Do the world a favor and just die.

- Johnny"

There were many more like that from other people and thats what hurt me. So I decided to write back to them all.

"Hello ladies gentleman,

  I would like to invite you all to shut f**king mouths becaus Tre is our permanant drummer. No one will ever be better than him so f**k off.

-Billie Joe"

I turned to Tre, "I'm so sorry, Billie."

"For what?"

He pulled up his black sleeves to show his red arm with cuts....He had 7 cuts and probably 60 scars riddled his arm. I looked into his eyes and saw his hurt expression. I kissed his cheek and said, " I'll always love you. Scars and cuts will never change that. They're battle scars, showing that you had to battle for your life."

He simply smilied, " As long as you as you love me, I won't do it again."

"Never again then."