2 Years IN THE FUTURE

Tre's POV

Billie and I had been going two years strong until tonight. It all just kind of happen and I'm not exactly sure what I did to deserve this, but tonight during the show while Billie was singing, he locked eyes with a girl in Minnesota. No doubt she was pretty but still.

Billie saw her and invited her on stage. He sang Good Riddance, almost like he was singing to me and in the middle he kissed her. He then announced her name is Audi. The look in his eyes... they just about took my breath away. He had that look in his eyes when he saw me. I can't believe I might lose Billie, I mean I want to be with him.

I don't understand, he just met her and has already kissed her. I thought we were ready to live a life together, granted that we're only 22, but still.

Billie's POV

We were playing our normal show, out here in Minnesota, when a girl caught my eye. I called her up on stage, man was she beautiful! She kissed me halfway through Good Riddance, once again, SHE kissed me. I asked her named and told everyone that this beautiful girls name is Audi.

The feeling was like when I met Tre and nothing could compare. Maybe I don't love him... Or maybe I never did. Maybe she's what I've been looking for! Ah who am I kidding I just met her!!! Damn I'm going crazy.

Well anyways, afterword, she gave me her number, which really pissed Tre off. Tre just seemed really upset so I hugged him, but he pushed me away. What am I going to do? How do I fix this?