Scene 8: frank being a dumb cunt [he tries to make a plan to save helium]

FRANK: [only see his and JENNYS feet] I can't stand that guy.
JENNY: ok. Your turn.
[elevator dings]
FRANK: huh?
JENNY: I want to know something about you. How did you get your element.
FRANK: ah, my element. Shouldn't you know that stuff? You practically have a file on my whole life.
JENNY: slate didn't tell me everything. I only know your name and- OH MY GOSH!  [happy surprise]
FRANK: what?
[stall with any novelty item]
JENNY: I NEED IT! This is the cutest thing ever! Who thought of this? So clever!
FRANK: [vexed] it's just a [insert name of item]
JENNY: [puts item on] OH MY GOD! I feel like I'm connected with sol ganna, in some telepathically loving way!
FRANK: umm ok? Aren't we supposed to be undercover though?
JENNY: well...it will make us blend in with the fans! A necessary component for the mission. You get one too!
SHADOW: Jenny. There's been a disturbance at one of the backstage doors. They might already be here. Second door east to the stage. Keep it subtle.
JENNY: on it.
[JENNY starts speed walking]
FRANK: what was that about?
JENNY: they're here.
FRANK: who's here?
JENNY: the horrible people after sol ganna. Follow me.
[JENNY speed walks again]
[FRANK follows]
[she notices the door]
That's the door that Ty- slate mentioned. let's get closer. Just act natural and pretend you're chatting with me while I try to get it open.
FRANK: so do you like hot or cold showers?
JENNY: don't actually chat with me idiot. [rattles handle] the door is jammed. Our suspect probably broke it to prevent anyone from coming in. I'll find another way in. You stay here and make sure to report anyone who comes in or out to me. Got it?
FRANK: wait [ignites finger] I can get it open real fast. [smirking]
JENNY: [puts out fire] are you crazy?
FRANK: what's wrong? I'm just gonna do some thermal cutting!
JENNY: you'll draw attention!
FRANK: don't worry. No one will see. I do this all the time.
JENNY: follow orders like I told you to s-t-a-y h-e-r-e. Don't touch a-n-y-t-h-I-n-g. [jenny walks away]
FRANK: don't waste your t-i-m-e. Sheesh. [mimics her]she distant know how skilled I am.
[busy reception]
[drifting away] no one is watching anyways.
[fantasy world]
JENNY: [in baby voice] wow Frank! You opened the door! You're sooo cool! Can you lead us on the mission?
FRANK: don't worry sugar cake-i got you.
[next scene where FRANK has SILVER with duct tape around their mouth]
JENNY: no way! You caught the bad guy too?
HELIUM: [baby voice] yeah! This cool guy saved me!
FRANK: no need to thank me! It was a piece of cake hahahahaha!
[next scene]
SHADOW:  [small voice] please take care of Jenny. You are stronger than me.
JENNY: you are awesome! Stay with us!
[fading back]
FRANK: hehe...yeah. Way too easy.
JENNY: [on mic] help! I'm outnumbered. Redhead, that's your cue.
FRANK: [in mic] oops sorry. Be right there.  [melts door]