Ch. 2: Just a Nibble

[New York City – Earth-1610]

If there was one thing you could depend on in New York City it's that shitty coffee can be readily accessed at any time, day or night. Felicia exited the bodega with her prize, dipped into the nearest alley, and scaled a labyrinth of fire escapes without so much as spilling a drop. She had just shaken the police on a cat and mouse chase across mid-town and was coming back for the haul she'd secreted away. A hefty duffel bag's worth of cash from the vault of a diamond broker, plus a few sparkly souvenirs that the night guard had graciously tossed in when asked (threatened).

She sipped the bitter brew and scanned the shadows for her bag. "What the hell?" she muttered into her cup, taking another sip. Didn't I leave it right over here?

"Cash and diamonds. Not all that original."

Shit.

Felicia wheeled around as the massive spider-man from before stepped from behind the building's water tower, dangling her bag from his fingertips before letting it fall callously to the floor. Before she could react he fired off a series of quick web shots, capturing her at the waist and pinning her arms at her sides, the next shot taking her out at the ankles. She hit the ground hard and the bodega coffee went flying.

"But I paid for that coffee, asshole." Felicia snapped, wrenching her head around to watch him approach.

He closed the space between them in long, powerful strides. His expression was impossible to read behind the mask and he said nothing as he gathered her up off the ground and dragged her to the base of the rooftop water tower. His fingers dug into her hip and her upper arm when he pressed the front of her body against the cold steel, manhandling her like she weighed nothing.

Felicia glanced over her shoulder at the absolute wall of blue and red chest, shoulders, and abs that was currently crushing her, "So, you spill my coffee. You steal my stuff..."

He cut her off, "I confiscated items that you stole."

Felicia grinned, she couldn't argue with the facts, "You confiscated my stuff. Are you really on petty theft patrol or am I just that lucky?"

The spider-man was ignoring her, using his lower body alone to pin her against the water tower while he toyed with the watch-like device on his wrist. His mask dissolved without ceremony; his expression was one of boredom.

It's really not fair that he's this sexy, Felicia thought to herself. He was just as good-looking as she remembered... and she had made a point of remembering him often. Late at night. In bed.

Finally, he addressed her. "Against my better judgment, I'm going to put some trust in you. Let you earn a few privileges." The spider-man's body was flush against her now – full contact from her ass all the way up to where the top of her head dipped back against his chest. So close that his breath disturbed her hair and Felicia could feel the rumble of his voice against her back.

He continued, the brush of his lips against her ear sending a ticklish shiver down her spine, "We need to talk. I'm going to untie your ankles so that you're more comfortable. If you try anything, you're not going to like what comes next."

"Are you sure about that?" Felicia shot a devilish smile over her shoulder. He could have told her that he was going to pull her skull apart with his bare hands and she wouldn't have cared. So long as he said it with that voice.

He said nothing and bent to remove the restraints from her ankles, kicking his foot between hers to spread her legs apart as he straightened. "Hey now." Felicia scolded gently.