Back to normal

idk what to call this chapter. -bunny ૮꒰ ˶• ༝ •˶꒱ა ♡

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The next morning I walked to my favorite coffee shop and Venti was standing in his regular spot playing his lyre and singing an old folk song. I walked up to him and dropped a dollar in his case.

"Thanks," he said without looking up from his lyre. when he looked up he said, "Oh hello aether how's your day going?"

"good how's business?" I asked sipping my coffee

"Good. I made 20 bucks yesterday" he said

"that's good," I said looking at my watch. it's 10:15 my class starts at 10:20 "Oh shoot I gotta go. see ya"

"bye," he said strumming his lyre and going back to his song

I walked to my photography class and walked through the door when there was a flash "Hello" a lady with pink hair said shaking the photo that came out of her Polaroid "Your picture came out... decent. What's your name so I can put it on my student wall" she said gesturing to a wall covered in polaroid pictures

"aether" I said

She wrote my name in black sharpie and stuck it to the wall "ok go take a seat class will start soon"

"ok," I said looking around the room for an empty seat. I saw an empty one by a girl with a purple braid. I walk up to her and say "Ei?"

"o-oh hi a-aether," ei said,

"can I sit here?" I said

"Sure," she said

I sat down and took out my iPad and started preparing my notes. when the pink-haired lady stepped in front of the class and said "Hello class! I'm Professor Charlotte your photography professor. So if you look over to the left side you'll see a table full of Polaroid cameras, and film. Just one note remember these were purchased by me and if you break it you pay for it. so please be careful with them. Every week I will assign a photography assignment which you can work on outside of class if you have a personal camera but if you don't you could ask me and take one of the cameras to your dorm. I will allow you to use them in class. you can use friends as models or you can use objects. now I will go over the syllabus"

After Professor Charlotte went over the syllabus class was over so Ei and I left class and started walking to the dorm.

"Professor Charlotte seems nice," ei said

"ya, it's nice of her to buy 30 cameras for the class. it was probably expensive as hell"I said

"ya," she said turning towards a dark alley. after I gave her a confused look she said "Oh this is a shortcut I always take it."

"Oh," I said following her

"How was your singles night with Layla, xiangling, and Miko?"I asked

"Oh, it was fun. we did face masks watched movies etc" she said

"That sounds fun," I said. I don't know why but I feel the hairs on my neck stand up. "does this feel off to you?"

"Well, this way is pretty safe I've walked this way plenty of times-" As Ei was saying this a dark shadow jumped down from above and landed on ei. pinning her down. Another figure appeared behind me and tackled me and pinned me to the ground. A figure in a black cloak and a black crown-looking thing walked towards us. When she gets to us she says "Hello Lumine, I know you thought you could get away with your relationship with one of our members but here in the fatui we don't accept that because it makes our harbingers weak."

"what? You have the wrong guy" I said frantically

"Nice try but there's no use lying. we have pictures," she said. she looked up at the people pinning us down and said "Boys take her."

one of the guys put a sack over my head and started dragging me somewhere. I heard Ei's screams from the alley when one of the guys said "What do we do with the other one?"

"leave her," the lady said

"ok boss," the boy said

They dragged me to a car or van I couldn't tell, and threw me to the ground one of the guys kicked me grabbed me, and slammed me against the wall. then they slammed the door shut

"Lumine?" I thought when I faded into the black

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I hate doing this to my characters(I know they are not my characters but I gave them personalities so it counts) and it took me about an hour longer than it usually does to write things

P.S: this is not an April fools chapter I forgot that its passed april first  -bunny ૮꒰ ˶• ༝ •˶꒱ა ♡