Chapter 14

As we arrived it didn’t take long before people started noticing Chris and Wayne. They started asking for autographs and pictures. The boys posed for a couple of pictures and signed a couple autographs until I interrupted saying "really". I was getting aggravated so Nicole and I walked off. The next thing you know the boys was right behind us. Wayne said "really Journey you gone cause a scene?" I turned around and said "what," causing Chris to run into me. I said "I haven’t caused a scene yet, so watch yo mouth before I deck you in it." Wayne looked at me like I had lost my mind. I turned around and kept walking. Chris says "baby calm down its not that serious." I didn’t say anything just flipped them off and kept walking, that’s until Chris pulled me into his embrace from behind and said to calm down and that I should’ve known that was going to happened. I said "whatever," getting out of his embrace walking fast to catch up with Nicole. Soon as I caught up with her I asked her what did she want to do first. She said "I don’t even fuckin care." I knew then she was irritated so I told her we could just walk around and check things out before we decide to get on anything. She just says "ok whatever." I just sighed and turned around to see what the boys was doing. They was following us at a distant talking, probably about how we trippin right now.

I decided we should go to Disneyland park first and the boys had no say so. I cut in on Chris and Wayne conversation telling them thatwe were going to Disneyland park first. They groaned, I gave both of them a look and told them to get over it. We walked around first. Nicole and I was still ignoring the guys that’s why I picked the park first cause I knew they wanted to go to adventure park and start getting on rides, but no I decided to punish the guys this way so they had to go on all the tours with us. After the tour I was ready to have some real fun so we went ahead to the adventure park we was no longer that irritated with them. When we walked in the boys starting acting like little kids saying I want to get on that ride and this ride. Nicole and I thought it was cute cause they looked happy and relax and there was no paparazzi to ruin things only fans taken pictures from a distant. They can be there goofy selves and have fun. Nicole and I both got out our iphones and started taking pics of the boys standing side by side looking at the ride they wanted to get on, the grizzly river. I said "really y’all want to get on a water ride for the first ride?" They said yeah, so we got on. I got in first then Chris then Nicole and then Wayne. They boys was all hyped about the ride Nicole and I couldn’t help but smile at each other and listen to the boys go on on about the ride. It was fun till the first splash of the water hit us cause it was cold as hell. Nicole and I squaealled and the boys started cursing. I got scared when we started going over a bridge, it was pretty high and I don’t like heights and then the big drop off lord have mercy Nicole and I started screaming like crazy then came the big splash. I was freezing bout the time we got off. The boys got on roller coasters by themselves. Nicole stayed with me since I suffered from migraines I don’t go them. Then Wayne wanted to get on another one, this time Chris stayed with me he held me from behind as we watch Nicole and Wayne on the roller coaster.

Chris kissed my neck asking why did Nicole and I get upset earlier. I told him "it was suppose to be about just us having fun. I know people are going to recognize y’all but y’all both could have easily declined taken pictures, but then again I know how much y’all fans mean to y’all. So I do feel silly by getting upset and I do apologize." I turned around and wrapped my arms around Chris looking up at him. He looked at me said it was ok and he understood where Nicole and I was coming from. I gave him a kiss and said "lets go meet Wayne and Nicole before Wayne drag her some where else you know how he is." Chris laughed and said yeah you right, he pecked my lip once more and wrapped his arm around my shoulder as we walked to meet up Nicole and Wayne. We rode rides for a bit and then we decided to go get something to eat cause the boys was whining cause they was starving. Nicole and I rolled our eyes saying y’all and that hungry. We walked around until we find some place to eat. We decided to eat at Boardwalk pizza & Pasta. Once we was seated at our booth Nicole sat beside me, Chris sat in front of me and Wayne sat in front of Nicole. A waitress walked up to take our order then she got speechless cause of Chris and Wayne but once she snapped out of it she asked Nicole and I what we wanted to drink we both got dr pepper. Then she turned to Wayne and Chris trying to flirt with them. The boys saw how irritated we got and looked at each other grinning before they leaned across the table and gave us a passionate kiss. It didn’t stop the bitch from flirting she asked Wayne and Chris what they wanted to drink as she fluttered her eye lashes. I rolled my eyes and asked her "is there something in her eye," with an attitude. The boys busted out laughign as she said no and hurried and took our order. We decided to get a large pizza to share and a chicken Caesar salad. When she finally walked away Chris busted out laughing saying I was being mean. I rolled my eyes telling him that she acted like she didn’t see Nicole and I sitting here. As our food arrived the boys dug in first Nicole and I shook our heads and grabbed us a slice of pizza and some salad. As we was eating I asked the guys what time was we leaving for music fest tomorrow. Wayne said they had to be up there early to do sound check and rehearse so we was leaving at 8 in the morning. I said "ok .I know I needed to go to bed early cause y’all know I don’t like getting up early so we can’t spend all damn night here.". They busted out laughing saying "naw yo ass can get up, you are just lazy." I laughed saying whatever flipping everybody off, eating my salad and checking my twitter page nothing much was really going on my timeline so I got off and got on instagram. As I was going through my timeline I notice Chris posted a picture of me from the beach and wrote sexy for the caption. I decided to post a picture of the boys together pointing at the ride they wanted to get on, my caption said brotherly love.