Chapter 18

I woke up around 11 with a smile on my face, I was wrapped in Chris arms of course. I have to pee and I don’t want to wake him up so I try to ease my way out his arms and he wouldn’t let me go. "Where you going?" Chris said. "I have to pee if you don’t let me go I’m going to pee all over you," he finally lets me go. I walk into the restroom and take care of my business. I wash my hands brush my teeth and wash my face before I return to the room. Chris is sitting at the edge of the bed looking at his phone, he looks up at me and told me to come here. I walk up to him he pulls me between his legs. I said "what?" "I missed you" he said. I look confused, "you seen me last night," I said. He laughs, "no baby when you left. I’m so glad we are working on things." I smiled and gave him a kiss "me too baby."

After we finished talking we got dressed and headed downstairs we walked into the kitchen and Nicole was sitting at the breakfast bar drinking coffee. I asked her if everything was ok between her and Wayne. She said "yeah we talked this morning and he explained that he was just leaning close to hear her. I asked him why was she touching him, and he said you have to understand that bitch was a groupie and I don’t fuck with them like that. He told me that I was his girl and he wouldn’t disrespect me like that. He told me not to worry about these other bitches and how thirsty they are and that he is right where he wants to be." After Nicole finished explaining I asked her where Wayne was. She said that he had to go take care of something and that he will be back in an hour. I asked Nicole had she ate breakfast .yet, she said no, so I got up and made us some breakfast. I made waffles with strawberry and whip cream on them with sausage and bacon to pick from. Once breakfast was ready Chris was the first one to fix his plate. Nicole and I shook our heads calling him greedy.

As we was eating my phone went off letting me know I had a text message, the message said "you thought you blocked me but im going to always find a way to contact you." The only person I know I blocked was Michael so I knew he’s the one just text me. I decided to text me back " Michael I know this is you but if you don’t stop with all this bullshit I will make sure your ass will spend time in jail, you must forgot who my dad is, try me if you want to. Leave me the fuck alone and move on its over." After I finished texting Michael lame ass back I wasn’t even in the mood to finish eating, he ruined my appetite. Sighing to myself why can’t I go a day without somebody trying to ruin my day I wasn’t going to let Michaels crazy antics get to me. So I got up and threw my food in the trash. Nicole and Chris was looking at me crazy. I said "what?" They said why you throw your food away. I said "because I lost my appetite." Chris gave me a look saying you going to tell me what’s really going on. I just nodded my head letting him know I will talk to him later.

Wayne finally decided to show back up and he and Chris decided that they was going to the all star game. Nicole and I didn’t really want to go so we decided to go to the galleria. Of course Chris and Wayne didn’t like that idea but we finally convinced them to let us go but only under on one condition. One of there security guys had to go with us. I’m like "are you serious we are not celebrities ugh," rolling my eyes. Chris said "then you can’t go if you wont take a security guard with you." I finally gave in and said fine rolling my eyes and shaking my head. I walked upstairs to go get ready for the mall. Chris smacks my ass as I walked by. I screamed punching him in the arm saying "what was that for?" He laughed. "I told you about rolling you eyes at me and plus you booty just so juicy." I said whatever walking upstairs rubbing my ass.

I was getting ready for the mall when Chris walked in wrapping his arms around me from behind. He said "now tell me what was bothering you that caused you to throw you breakfast away." I sighed telling him how I had Michaels number blocked but some how he ended up texting me talking shit and that I went off on him and that I just wasn’t hungry after that. I sighed saying I never can have a good day without somebody ruining it. Chris kissed the side of my neck as he rubbed my arms telling me it will be ok and just to get my number changed and I was like ugh I know im going to once I get back home. Chris said "well Wayne and I about to head out," and he was handing me his credit card. I was like what is this for he said you going shopping. I shook me head no "I have money I brought with me so don’t worry about it". He says "J I want to spend money on you." I was like "well not today," and put his card in his back pocket. He finally sighs calling me stubborn and kissing bye. I said you love it so get over it. He said yeah im let you think that I said whatever as I finish getting ready for Nicole and I shopping spree.