002

A BEAUTIFUL WOMAN SMILED AT HER When she opened her eyes, the woman helped her stand up and could observe her body on a bed in a totally dark room. My girl - the woman took her cheeks - you lived a cruel life and you deserve to have peace from now on - Harriet kept looking at her body - you are asleep in a room of the peverell castle in France, you decide if you want to wake up or go with your parents. What is the price of this? There is always one - he murmured looking at the woman. Morgana Peverell, a powerful pure-blood witch with elemental magic, the only heiress of more than ten extinct houses through the years, with a soul mate, Orion Black - the woman began to explain to her - your vaults are so full that you can live a thousand lives and you would be left over - Harriet gave her a look that made her shut up - bring peace to the magical world, you know how to defeat the two dark wizards and instill the ancient arts. Harriet nodded, she wanted peace, Happiness and a little revenge. Let me wake up - she exclaimed, Harriet saw the woman's smile before being pushed to bed. He sat abruptly on the bed and looked at his hands, smiling happy to feel alive again. Morgana Peverell - I whisper looking at the mirror in front of the bed. It was her same body at an age of about twenty-five years, perhaps a little more, but she was alive.

Harriet or rather, Morgana didn't really know what to do, She had never had political or ethics classes, Her behavior in the magical world was totally irrational and Impulsive, something that could not be now. He toured the house barefoot, his eyes seeing the sleeping paintings and the cold breeze of the night. You should not be standing - I look at the picture I spoke to her, a woman was there with her black hair braided around her head while wearing fine green fabrics - after sleeping so long, you should stay a little longer in bed. Who are you? - I am confused, Mother Magic had not explained to her who she would cross paths with. I see that closing your eyes for so many years has frozen your brain - the woman laughs softly - I am your mother Morgana and from what I see I will have to start again with a lady's ethics classes. Harriet blushed and her head analyzed the situation, what had happened to her body? To begin with, a lady does not walk hunched or look at the ground - she quickly straightens up, she is always criticized for her posture - second, A lady does not walk barefoot or in a nightgown around her home. What will your husband think when you get married? What I try to seduce him - Harriet murmured jokingly, the woman gave him an intimidating look that made her take away her smile. This will take work - soon, the classes that so much lacked began, Harriet wondered if that was what every lady should learn and tortured herself for always offending pure blood. His "mother" had ordered the elves to go for the family's jewelry; he wore more rings than he ever thought, each demonstrating his lordship. Ten names of houses that in their time were extinct and that were now reborn with it. At the end of 1972 she was already going out to take small tours to the magical world, it was different from what she knew and looked much closer together.

As the only heiress of five renowned British houses, she saw herself in the clear obligation to claim the seats before the Wizengamot, the board that a few years ago almost condemned her. I'm sorry for the interruption - I could see Dumbledore look at her from her seat with curiosity - I have come to claim the seats Peverell, slytherin, Sayen, Farwell and Ravenclaw - several gasps were heard when I handed over the papers, she herself could see curious eyes and angry eyes, Dumbledore looked at her with angry eyes, he was the one who wore two of those surnames as the director of the school and now that she appeared as a direct heiress proven by the goblins two of those surnames equivalent to five seats each disappeared from her hands. The board validates her role as direct heir, Lady Peverell, welcome to the board - Harriet smiled looking at each lord there until her green eyes crossed the gray eyes of the dead man I love in his time. Orion Black watched her with curiosity and astonishment, it was as if I knew her, something impossible.... Isn't it?