005

ORION BLACK 

I WAIT SITTING IN FRONT Of Chief Goblin Ankal who murmured about his blood test. He hoped to find a name in the soul mate link because he knew that if that box had a name, there was a contract in his marriage vaults with that name and surname. Ah.... Soul mate - his attention was totally to the goblin - Morgana peverell. Her heart was paralyzed, that was the reason why the woman appeared in her dreams and why she felt so much for her without even having had a talk. Activate the contract - Walburga played well, but not as well as him, His teaching to be lord black made him know facts that were extinguished centuries ago. Currently it was rare to find a magician with a soul mate link and if a magician had it, there was a contract waiting to be activated and Orion knew it, of course he would use it. Peverell was the perfect woman for him and for the magical world, for her children above all. The goblin smiled, snapping his fingers and a copy of the contract appeared in front of him, he asked to be realized and consummated in less than twenty-four hours otherwise, both magicians would die. Orion waited patiently for Morgana to appear, he was sure that she had been notified and he was not mistaken when he saw her enter with clear confusion when he saw him there. Lady Morgana, taught with the old customs - the goblin invited her to sit down and I gave her a dagger - just a drop. Harriet was dying of nerves, I cut her palm and dropped a few drops, she knew what she would see in the soul mate link. Orion Black - The goblin murmured bringing a smile to the magician - as you will know, Lady Morgana, if there is a soul bond, few magicians have it, but he will know that there is a magical contract in his vaults waiting to be activated and lord black active his - Morgana's green eyes looked at him with curiosity. You see - I clear her throat - my wife left a blood pact made under the old magics demanding three weeks in which I had to take a wife and I found out this morning - Morgana kept looking at him with those loving eyes - I have two days left so that I will not lose my children and my magic, I resort hopeful to the contract since I do not want to take an incompetent witch to my children. Am I incompetent? - Morgana asked, earning a refusal - I accepted the contract, Lord Black, marriage proposals have become dangerous, they arrive with love in them. Orion clenched his fists - well, if both agree, I can perform the ceremony. Orion knew the effects of this union, it would look like a damn hormone for four weeks that would be enough to engender an heir, in this case, for the peverell lordship. Both joined their hands and saw the golden chains surround them - a soul, United before the magic mother in an unbreakable bond that will unite them and make them strong - Morgana place her magic mixed with that of Orion and she was sure that he also felt it - their shared lives do these souls swear to love each other and be one for all eternity? We swear - Both murmured and felt how His magic suddenly returned to them. "You are mine and I am yours," Orion murmured, tracing a rune on Morgana's forehead with his thumb. You are mine and I am yours - he repeated the action and Morgana felt how his magic branched, they joined his lips and the goblin delivered two rings. Lord and Lady black-peverell it is a pleasure to give him his rings - Orion felt the protections of both rings, it was the magic of his family mixed with the magic of Morgana's family. Both could feel each other's feelings, both smiled when they felt each other's nerves. Morgana was going to leave the office with his now wife but stopped. Are your children mine now? - Orion did not remember that the union would remove the maternal bond of his children with Walburga and unite him to that of his wife, The goblin nodded and Orion could see the biggest and most sincere smile on Morgana's face.

Both knew that they had to consummate their marriage, that's why they decided to go to the peverell castle where Morgana ordered the goblins to prepare rooms for two teenagers while guiding a fascinated Orion to his room. You have appeared in my dreams and I didn't know the reason - Orion I take it delicately from the waist - now I know it. Morgana wanted to tell him the truth but decided to lie a little - You were in a picture, a dead man - His past life was now just a nightmare. Orion smiled at him - that's why he couldn't touch you - Morgana nodded, she took the courage to put her lips together in a kiss full of emotions. Her heart jumped when she felt the touch of her lips, the man I love her for being her and not for being the savior, she felt complete now. Orion felt his blood warm up, He had the most desired witch in the whole world in his arms, He felt that a huge fortune fell on his lips at that moment. He didn't know about love, but he felt that warmth in his chest for the young woman. I've never been touched by a man - Blushing she saw Orion's look, she seemed proud to be the first. You want it now - I ask in a sensual whisper managing to warm up and make thousands of snitches fly in his lower belly. She nodded with red cheeks and gasped when she was pushed by Orion to bed. I'm going to break you, little one - a lick from her neck to her ear managed to give you chills. The little she knew, her now husband was a possessive man.

[THIS STORY IS MOVING FAST] 

 My people also say that I will change the date of birth of some characters. In the case of Orion, which in history will be thirty-five years old, so instead of being born in 1929, he was born in 1937 and thus does not give him so much age difference with Morgana who was born in 1947.