003

THE BLACK HOUSE WAS IN MOURNING Harriet found out about that thanks to the common talks in the diagon alley, according to how little I hear, Walburga black passed away leaving her husband and children heartbroken. She herself was confused and at the same time totally sure that Sirius would be jumping on one foot instead of crying to her mother. Maybe Regulus would be affected and Orion for losing his cousin, but he had expressed his deep hatred to her so he really doubted it. Harriet used to walk every morning down the diagon alley in the direction of Gringotts where she checked that everything was in order and then returned home to lock herself in her office to answer letters and manage the family business. Every month since her public appearance she had to go to the most important meetings of the board, where the lords discussed a problem of interest to the magical world of course that when she lived in the center of the problems of the magical world she believed that those meetings were to drink the tea and not give a solution. The minister hit the table with the masó - Lady Peverell expressed her desire to present a proposal, I demand respect and silence. Morgana stood up taking the folder in her hands - Lords and Ladies, All here we are aware of how many years ago the magical world was surrounded by Born of Muggles, many here keep their own opinions of them and me, As a woman who unfortunately has lost her entire family due to an illness I put myself in the place of many children born of Muggles who have lost their relatives being left alone in the world, Since my return I was willing to investigate accurately discovering how many magical children go to Muggle orphanages where they are insulted, Tortured and even killed for showing the gift given - I look at each lord, stopping her eyes on lord black who looked at her attentively, She smiled at the man I love and was willing to love - that's why I set out to present my proposal, I wish and ask for support to give those children a passage to the magical world, The creation of magical orphanages for them where they will be taught as our children, the peverell house will finance the entire process and hiring, also willing to deliver ten properties for the use of these. Lady Peverell has spoken - the minister stood up - whoever wants to support her raises her hand - only five hands were left down and she smiled big when she saw Orion stand up. As a father of two children, the black house is willing to run with the expense of books and teachers - Morgana gave him a smile that managed to confuse the lord, that smile had often warmed his heart in his dreams. The malfoy house is willing to bear the expenses of Clothing and food only asking that the children be taught like our children, With labels - Morgana nodded to the grateful. The proposal is sealed, Lady Morgana Peverell appreciates her contribution to the magical world and we expect an early proposal - albus dumbledore interrupted the closing of the meeting by standing up. My question is, how does lady peverell want to find every magical child in the Muggle world? - for some reason the obvious displeasure towards Morgana caused Orion to stand up. There are ways, Director, Hogwarts has the pen that records each child, it will not be difficult to get one to bring the children - Orion looked sideways at Morgana who kept giving him that warm look - they are simple spells. When the meeting was finally over, Morgana on her way to the exit felt someone standing next to her. Are you working on your next proposal? - she was disappointed to hear Malfoy's voice. It is written, I just need the support since what is is much more complex and when I recently reappeared I have no allies - Malfoy smiled at him. Count on the support of the Malfoy family and I express my wish for an alliance with your family - Morgana smiled at you in gratitude - I can contact some lords who are willing to listen to your proposal. That would be good, I would appreciate it in a very good way - Morgana knew what the man was looking for and was going to give it to him. Abraxas' eyes shone - wait for my letter, lady Morgana - with a kiss on the back of her hand, malfoy walked away. She sighed, Malfoy wanted money, all Malfoy wanted was an older house to finance him in his businesses and she was going to do it in order to have a safe vote for her projects.

Euphemia Potter looked at her husband with curiosity when he returned from the meeting of the day. Lady Morgana has just presented a proposal - the redhead looked at it with curiosity, Fleamont never talked about the proposals presented - orphanages for magical children. Euphemia smiled - I've heard how much magical children suffer in Muggle orphanages, it's a good project. It was financed by black and malfoy, but I want to send my desire for support, I will finance the health of the children, They must have medimagos willing - Euphemia smiled at him caressing his crazy hair. You know I support you, I've also seen her in the diagon alley, she's just a girl - Fleamont nodded - it's a shame what happened to her. Being orphaned at such a young age and waking up ten years later involved learning everything again, I am surprised that he acts like an adult - Fleamont murmured with his eyes down - I will miss his father so much. Lawrence will always be a good friend and we will remember him as such - Euphemia looked at James going down the stairs laughing with a letter in his hands - you are his godfather Fleamont, may your support feel before telling him or discovering it. Potter nodded in agreement with his wife and looked at the wall where there was a picture of him with Morgana's parents, his great friends who died in a witch hunt in France, something they hoped would disappear had once again terrorized the magical world.