014

MORGANA MOANED WHILE HER HAND wrapped around Orion's neck - Orion - She moaned again squeezing her husband's black hair. The black gasping faster and faster his interior, He felt in paradise, Morgana was her for him, His body was made to drive him crazy. His hips moved with diffraction colliding with Morgana's who raised his hips to meet him thus achieving a rhythm that drove him crazy, His lips sucked his wife's nipple while his hand played with the other. You are the fucking paradise - he moved towards Morgana's ear that moaned arching his back when he felt his fingers in his clitoris, Orion moved his fingers in circles while he continued to ramme hard - you are so tight..... So... Oh merlin... - Orion gave a few last thrusts when he felt his wife running around him, he fell on Morgana's breasts and he moaned when he felt the thick ropes of semen inside him. We should do this every time you are jealous - Morgana Whisper, it was the first time Orion was really jealous because when they returned from the ministry her husband did not hesitate to corner her and mark her completely. Before a mission of death - I whisper the black coming out of her interior, Morgana moaned as she felt the emptiness inside her - it would pass inside you my whole life, but we have things to do. The charge in the direction of the shower, Where I let the water run waiting for it to come out hot, I leave Morgana inside the tub and then enter it, His wife lay against him, Orion did not hesitate to take his hands to Morgana's breasts squeezing them to his liking. He wanted to make love to his wife in that tub, In that bathroom, make her moan her name and that the whole magical world looked at her neck and saw that she was from Orion Black, but she couldn't, she couldn't because they had to go out, He had to visit a place in search of the objects Morgana was looking for. They had to look for, A ring of sorvolo gaunt, The diary of Tom riddle which they already had thanks to the fact that Voldemort trusted the Malfoy to keep it and when they stopped serving him he could not recover the diary, the cup of Helga Hufflepuff which they already had thanks to that I trust and embargo the vaults of bellatrix where the cup was stored, something that confused Morgana who murmured that the cup should not yet be there, the guardian of salazar Slytherin and finally the headband of rowena Ravenclaw Morgana said that it was the last object created already what It was still missing for the birth of one of the other horcruxes and for the snake. Orion didn't want to know how he knew that. But they had two objects in their possession, objects that they would keep under lock and then destroy them all together. Lucius and Rodolphus had proposed to look for the headband in the room of needs where Morgana told them, she warned them not to touch it and they will keep it in a bag using a levitation spell immediately as soon as they saw it The hair guard would be difficult to get, I was sure of that or well, Orion was sure of that.

The old Gaunt cabin was destroyed, Definitely destroyed, Orion looked around the room and saw with curiosity a reliquary hanging in front of a mirror. No - Morgana stopped him - everything here is beguiled, let's look in the office and let's go. Orion followed her, the Lucia bewarched by certain objects and it was no wonder, they had belonged to Salazar Slytherin himself after all. Morgana levitated all the boards on the ground and saw it, a small box buried in the ground, I sack it with a wingardium and threw it into the bag avoiding touching it at all costs. Both were ready to return when they felt noise, With their wands high they could see a masked group with black robes. Our lord said they would be here - Morgana opened her mouth scared, if Tom knew, he would create more objects. There is no one - murmured another, both disappeared from there, they didn't want to give suspicions and be discovered, they didn't want Tom to know what they were doing. Orion took Morgana by the waist and attracted her to her lips giving her a passionate kiss that left her breathless, Morgana took her hands to her husband's neck attracting him more to him.

A letter with a package arrived at dawn, Lucius sent the headband wrapped in a box with thousands of protection spells. Now all that was needed was to have the hair guard, Hair Keeper, what did I know was not in the cave because Kreacher was when Tom put the hair guard there and months later Regulus died. No, I couldn't be there now. But what if it happens like the cup? Morgana did not know how the cup was at this height in the bellatrix vault if it should be registered in 96. She had to take a risk, she had to do it and she couldn't take Orion with her, no, Dumbledore had forced her to drink the potion years ago and it was not pleasant. I had to look for another help, I had to try. Abraxas was the one who accompanied her at the end, causing Orion to wonder what the two were doing. Going with Malfoy reminded him how good it would have been to take Draco's hand in his first year. In that cave he could see the fountain there, he had a liquid that he quickly recognised as the potion, Abraxas wanted to drink it but she was telling him to take the necklace and leave. When he drank the potion he felt his body fall asleep and he was thirsty, very thirsty, he crawled to the lake when something took his leg. I won't let you die today - He saw Draco's face smiling at him, she took Draco's hand and let herself be dragged by him, I was unconscious in the boat to wake up in bed that she shared with Orion. Orion with Abraxas were there - we have everything, love - he murmured to Morgana who wondered what he was talking about, she thought she would see Draco, He needed his friend. Morgana sobbed in the arms of Orion who was confused by that action, was confused because Morgana cried by calling a Tal Draco. He felt jealous, why did he call him?