016

DRACO RIO WHEN HARRIET PROCEEDED to explain his new life to him, it was ironic that he would end up being his godfather's stepmother. So what... You married my great-uncle - Morgana nodded laughing - you are a Harriet asylum assault. Morgana - Corrected - I'm not Harriet, She died, the savior of the magical world left, Now I'm Morgana peverell from black, Wife of Orion Black - Draco smiled at her nodding. You don't know how much I missed you - Draco smiled at him, Lehia was reading some books on Orion's desk - I'm happy to be here. Me too - Morgana smiled - I have the horcruxes, but I need the basilisk fangs - I speak, Lehia stood up. Regarding that, I am supposed to be the only living heir of Helga and Godric - Morgana smiled at him - you are supposed to be Rowena and salazar. Voldemort is also heir to Salazar - He murmured when Orion entered the office. His mother was repudiated, so he too - I speak - has no inheritance from the gaunt no matter how much he carries the blood, he is not known - he landed after Morgana caressing his shoulder - they can claim the castle and take out dumbledore. Both women nodded happily - then killed that damn old man - Orion observed the fury in Lehia, it seems that the director won powerful enemies for his actions. How is it that they are alive if they witnessed the death of the Peverells? - I still do not understand how Dumbledore made such a mistake. We had a sleepover - Draco murmured - when they attacked the house we hid behind the shelves because Morgana's parents hid us there, we saw how dumbledore asked them to be loyal to him, I tried to use an empire but none of the curses worked because the wand can't attack the Peverell family, When Morgana's mother was going to take out her dumbledore wand I took a wand out of her pocket and threw the avadas, I tried it with Morgana but the curse was returned causing the wand to destroy and if not because it was Moved, albus would be dead. There was a duel, Morgana without a wand managed to leave Dumbledore hurt but suddenly his eyes turned white and rose in the air being surrounded by a white magic until he fell unconscious, Dumbledore disappeared, it was when the Potters arrived and took Harriet to San Mundo, an elf took us home where we discovered that our parents were dead, Since then Draco and I hid until Morgana returned - Morgana did not know how they could tell that story without having really been there, but smiled happy that Lady Magic prepares them for this by giving them The necessary memories. Then - Orion seemed to faint - He attacked... Three houses? - Draco nodded. - Peverell, Moretti and Pellegrini, Old and powerful surnames. We claimed our inheritance and discovered that Dumbledore presented a paper with the blood of our parents to access our inheritance, I only managed to have a vault, now we are recovering everything I stole - Draco murmured with a grimace. I steal books to access a person's dreams and kill them in the dream. We think I tried while Morgana was asleep but... - lehia looked at her friend. My mind is stronger than any spell - Morgana finished - Well, we have to claim the castle, kill the basilisk and get his fangs, finish with Tom and then with Albus. First the director - suggested orion. No, Dumbledore will not attack, he will try to talk to people that we are doing something wrong but Tom can create other horrors we hope a lot - Draco nodded according to Morgana. Then - I took a ring out of his pocket, Harriet recognised it immediately, it was his father's ring - We discovered it in the cemetery. Orion looked at the ring with curiosity - he has a powerful love spell - I whisper with anger looking at Draco - what do you give to my wife? It was my father's - Harriet appeared again - Lily gave it to her, Snape told me - Orion watched her confused, Lily was not the name of Morgana's mother. Harriet - Draco warned by cusing by calling her that. Lily kept James under a love spell - A tear ran down her cheeks - I didn't love her.... I was born under the effects of a spell like Tom riddle. The difference is that you could love because you never wanted power - Lehia ignored Orion and Morgana knew that it was time for her husband to really know who she was - you were Harriet Potter the savior of the magical world. Who are you? - Orion asked with his contracted face. Go out, I had to talk to him - Morgana spoke, his friends nodded - Orion. Did you lie to me? - Morgana denied - who are you? Let me explain - I look at Orion's desk where I had a potion of truth - let me drink this before.

Orion remained except for what Harriet told him, a time traveller? Impossible, but it was under a potion of truth made by Henry Prince himself, the best potionist next to Fleamont. Harriet Potter was born on July 31, 1980 - Morgana under the gaze - she was marked by a prophecy that she would kill the dark lord, She lived hidden her first year of life but in 1981, on Halloween, Tom found them, killed her parents and I tried with her but the curse bounced her leaving her alive, She was sent by dumbledore where her muggles uncles who treated her worse than a domestic elf, When she entered Hogwarts she thought she would have a quiet and happy life but it was not like that, She lived fighting for her life, with two friends who were With her for convenience, in her fifth year she was given to the custody of her godfather, Sirius black - Orion looked at her with surprise, that's why maybe she loved her children - the only black alive - Orion's chest tightened - Sirius died that year and Harriet returned to her Muggle uncles living under the tortures of her cousins, when dumbledore died the war broke out something that caused that Harriet will kill Tom and discover the truth, She lived in grilmmaud place where she fell madly in love with a dead man - Orion looked at her with surprise - she lived talking to him in the room that was Sirius's, Kreacher was the only living being next to Draco who visited her, Harriet discovered that Orion Black, the dead man was her soul mate but the next day she woke up dead. I had those dreams - Orion squeezed his jaw - are you Harriet Potter? Morgana denied - Harriet Potter died, I am Morgana, Your wife the mother of your future children - I caress her womb - I did not want that life I lived at some point to come to light, but to discover that Lily Evans kept James Potter under a powerful love spell.... I was disappointed and hurt by bringing memories that I didn't want to remember - Orion caressed his cheeks - I have loved you since I entered that damn library in my past time and I will continue to love you in this time, Orion. You have appeared in my dreams so many times that I will not let you go now, Morgana - Orion kissed her shoulder - no matter who you were before, You are my wife now, You are the mother of my children, You are mine - Morgana moaned when she was left on the desk and Orion opened her legs abruptly raising her skirt - you are mine to worship - I gently caress Harriet's arms - you are mine to love - I kiss Harriet's lips while unbuttoned her pants letting them fall - you are mine to possess - Harriet I let her head fall back when I enter it ramming delicately. I'm yours - He moaned, achieving Orion's grunts.

Draco cast a spell to dampen the sounds from outside to the living room. Sirius and Regulus were playing gibson when the screams began to be heard. I took his wand to silence the sounds while Sirius laughed. Not even with the baby in Morgana's belly they stop - Sirius mocked while Regulus seemed confused. Is mom tortured? - Sirius let out a loud laugh. You are so innocent, little brother - Sirius hugs Regulus who seems scared now - he is not exactly torturing her, he is giving Morgana a very deep massage. - Regulus looked at the door of the room. Why do you scream? - He stood up taking his wand but was stopped by Sirius. Morgana is happy, she likes it and is asking for more - Draco looked at Sirius stunned, He was thirteen years old, at thirteen years old he had no idea about sexuality issues - Come and play. Well - Regulus sat next to his brother. After an hour Morgana entered the room with Orion after her, Regulus jumped up. YOU SAID I WASN'T HURTING HER - I scream at Sirius who laughs looking at Morgana's neck - How dare you hurt mom? Orion looked at his son pointing at him with his wand, blink - I will make you regret it - Morgana was blushed while stopping Regulus. Honey, Dad didn't hurt me - Regulus looked at her angrily. Your neck - Morgana's face was burning. Orion let out a laugh - Morgana has an allergy, Regulus, I forgot it when... He was massaging his neck - Regulus looked at him ugly before returning to his armchair while Sirius laughed. I forgot that they were here - I whisper Morgana hiding in Orion's neck who hugs her by the waist. We got used to loneliness - I whisper kissing Morgana's forehead who nodded snorting.