017

REGULUS ALMOST LIVED NEXT TO Morgana, His mother was pregnant and would give him a little brother or sister, he would stop being the little black to become the second older brother and wanted to protect Morgana from everything. Even if she lived sitting at her desk. It was quite difficult to convince A Regulus that he had to go out to do something important. He wanted to go with her, but Morgana did not want Reggie to be in danger while they faced Dumbledore. Lehia already had the papers that accredited which Hogwarts was the home of both so they would present them to the ministry and with some aurores they would ask Dumbledore to leave the castle. They knew that with the aurores Dumbledore would do nothing against them so they were relatively relaxed. Take care of my sister - Morgana nodded, Her belly was already a little noticeable, Too little if she wore tight dresses as is the case now. Reggie left a kiss on her belly before disappearing upstairs in the direction of the library. Sirius was with James in the garden so he couldn't say goodbye, but Orion, her husband, was already taking over his lips like a damn beast. Not a serious man, husband? - I ask, barely separating from her husband's lips, Orion river giving him a slap on the butt. I am a serious man with a wife who makes him a hormonal - He exclaimed nibbling on Morgana's neck while squeezing her ass to her liking. Really anyone could enter and see that her husband was not a serious man. Orion - Morgana river - you look like a dog in heat. The mere idea that you have my son in your belly heats me up very much - Orion pressed her against him, letting him know what it caused - You must leave before I take you on this ladder. We do not want to take away the innocence of the children - Morgana separates seeing his wife's erection - Take a bath with ice water. Sirius' innocence disappeared a while ago, I think his virginity too - Morgana looked at him with surprise - the brat brought the Dolohov girl when you were in gringotts, I asked them to leave the door open but Sirius went down with a smile, the same smile I have after making you mine. Orion - Morgana hit him on the back of the neck - Did you give them a contraceptive potion? - Orion nodded with a grimace - drafts a commitment contract, right now and sends it to the Dolohovs. Morgana walked away from him with anger, not with him, rather because he wanted to change some things in Sirius before letting him fly free. Let's go get my sexy cake - Orion hugged her by the waist when she got to Orion's flying car - don't get angry. I wanted to make Sirius have a childhood before letting him do his life - I whisper with a grimace of disappointment - you promised that you would be attentive to them. Remembering that, Regulus also locked himself with the weasley girl in his room - Morgana looked at him with Horror - calm, our boy is innocent. But Kira doesn't - I whisper to Orion when Draco and Lehia appeared - You better ask Regulus what happened that day and no more girls for either of them, It's an order.. Orion nodded, kissing his lips - count on that my cupcake - Whisper in Morgana's ear - when you return I will eat you like a hungry little hooded wolf. It was a bad idea to read Muggle books - I speak of Morgana entering the car meeting Draco's mocking smile - let's go now.

The minister had received her with a smile and when Morgana handed her the papers that declared that she owned half of the castle the man jumped, literally, on one foot. He cast a protective spell on his belly so that it was not dangerous to use the Flu for the baby and together with a group of six aurores they appeared in Albus Dumbledore's office. Albus - the minister greeted the director who was looking at the group. Johan - Morgana raised her eyebrow, was that a way to address her superior? I'm sorry to inform you - I didn't regret anything - that your years as a School Director are over. That is decided by the board - The Minister hums in denial. The board doesn't have power either - Minister Johan spoke, Now he knew his name, quite Muggles to tell the truth - the heirs of the four houses have appeared - Dumbledore looked angrily at Morgana who smiled arrogantly. -Lorcan - the minister murmured at an auror - He gathers the teachers and reports that Hogwarts is a school of an independent nation, if you want to follow their positions present your resumes to Lady Morgana peverell and Lady Lehia Pellegrini. Faced with that, Albus felt that his world was falling down, he looked at the white-haired boy and deduced that that was a Moretti. Please Albus, leave the castle now without any opposition - Albus nodded with tension, Morgana smiled when the director came out and let his magic flow, he felt somewhat weak since most of his magic was used as energy by the baby but he had to change the magic signature - any idea of who will be in charge? Me and my husband will take charge - I speak lehia - we will teach classes of ancient magic, no more light magic, there are children with a dark magical core and so much light weakens their core. Exactly Lady Pellegrini - The minister spoke with a smile - Lady Morgana I must say that she looks fantastic like that. Morgana gave her a smile thanking when her magic returned to her, Draco looked at the minister with a raised eyebrow. In another topic - Draco carraspeo - we want to declare about the death of the Peverells, we were that night and we know who murdered them - The minister's eyes seemed like two bright pearls before that. Of course, tomorrow in my office - I spoke to the minister kissing Morgana's hand who knew that Orion would be completely safe. I felt it through the link - Lady Morgana, it's always a pleasure to see her. Let's go to the camera - I speak of Morgana leaving the office that began to move, changing places, all things, the painting of the former director black screamed with emotion when he saw that his painting was placed on top of the director's chair. They walked through the palace to the ladies' bath where Morgana whispered a few words in parsel. If Orion were here - Draco started - he wanted to have sex against that wash - Lehia river nodding. Morgana thought about it, maybe she would speak that night in parsel.