S1E2: Ghost or Spector

We see Y/n and his team break into the armoury and once inside they walk in ans see countless weapons just ready to be use for a situation like this. The team split off as they choose out their weapons and pack some other stuff as well.

Daniel: (picks up a rocket launcher) Now this is more like it.

Uni: Please don't use that. We don't want to be responsible of making holes throughout the facility.

Daniel: Fine. Besides a grenade launcher is all I need.

Y/n: Okay listen up. If SCP-173 is going deeper to the facility then we need to tail it. Right now it must have breaking into more containments and freeing SCP creatures left and right.

Uni: More importantly dangerous ones.

Cory: Man this is not what I've signed for.

Uni: Then what are you signing up for?

Cory: I thought this place was a pizza factory. You know "Sausage cheese and pizza ."

Daniel: Huh sounds pretty good to be in inside of this place.

Sam: Well it's not. But if you do survive we might have some pizza.

Cory: Thanks.

Sam: No problem.

Y/n: The elevators won't be available so we have to take the stairs to get down there.

Uni: Well so much for resting my legs.

???: Freeze!

All turn and aim their weapons and sees a SCP soldier stepping out as he quickly lower his weapon which they did the same.

Y/n: What's your name?

Cooper: Cooper sir. You must be Task force Phantom.

Y/n: Indeed. Sargent have you encountered SCP-173 by any chance?

Cooper: No sir. The lights went off and when it came back on...everyone was dead.

Jack: Well he's lucky.

Y/n: Still we need all the help that we can get. Our objective now is to recapture SCP-173 and any other SCP's that have escaped. Use any weapons as possible. We won't let it escape or any SCP creatures.

Cooper: Yes sir.

Cory: Well let's get this over and done with.

Uni: For once I agree.

Y/n: Team let's move.

And so they leave the armoury and make their way further to the facility while they have their guards up as their weapons are gripped for anything as they soon reach what seems like a old metal door which they stop in front of it.

Cory: What's wrong?

Y/n: It seems we have to go through there.

Cory: Okay and that's a problem why?

Uni: That's SCP-087.

Cooper: (gasp) Really?

Uni: Sargent please calm yourself.

Cooper: Sorry its just I heard rumours about it..

Uni: Rumours? Who is the hell is spreading rumours around this place?

Zack: So why is this thing?

Uni: Well through that door is a stairway that goes down but along way down you'll encounter.....Well.

Cory: A ghost? It's ghost isn't it.

Uni: No I didn't say it be a ghost. It's sorta like......a Spector.