S1E8: The hunt for Big the Bigfoot

911 operator: (phone) 911 what is your emergency?

Teenage boy: (phone) Sent someone here right now! There is something in the forest!

911 operation: (phone) Slow down sir what is in the forest?

Teenage boy: (phone) BIG FOOD! There is a god damn Big foot in the forest with me and that thing just killed all my friends! I need someone here now! (A snap from the background) OH GOD THERE IT IS! AAAAAAHHHH! AAAAHHH!

911 Operator: (phone) Sir do you hear me? Sir?.......Sir?

(Next day)

It was morning at the massive forest of Northern Caliorina and deep within the forest we see Sam slowly walking through the forest with sniper rifle in hand.

He slowly move through the forest and looking around as he soon cone across a cell phone on the floor. He kneel down and pick it up and after seeing it to be broken he drops it to the ground and continues walking.

Y/n: (radio) EAGLE this is BOSS, are you at the look out point?

Sam: Not yet but almost. I'm approaching the camp site.

Y/n: (radio) What do you see?

He push away the bushes and come across the camp site. It looks destroyed and there was some blood within one of the tents ad he look around and said.

Sam: Seems like a surprise attack. Those kids didn't know what hit them.

Y/n: (radio) Continue until you get to the look out point.

Sam: Copy that BOSS.

He keeps moving and soon arriving at the location which was a tallest tree that has a good veiw to a mountain where SCP-1000 should be at.

He climbs up the tree and finds a good spot as he sat down and once that he radios Y/n.

Sam: I'm in position. Waiting on you BOSS.

Y/n: (radio) Copy that. Popping flare.

Seconds later a flare was shot out on a open field near the mountain and seconds later a SCP foundation Helicopter arrive at the pont.

We cut to Y/n, Daniel, Jack, Zack and William around a circle where the Helicopter is landing and once landed the doors open and Triana, Hooper and Cory exit out of the Helicopter while wearing their mobile task force gear. Y/n approaches Triana and ask her.

Y/n: Your the leader of your team?

Triana: Yes sir.

Y/n: Good. 1000 should be on that mountain near us. Victor will be our eyes in the sky. SKYFIRE do you Copy, what is the situation?

Victor: (radio) I see some tracks that is leading up to a cave.

Y/n: Roger that. Alright everyone were gonna go up those mountains and contain SCP-1000. Any questions.

Cory: Yeah I have one. Who is Roger?

Triana and Hooper just sigh while Y/n ignores that question and calls out.

Y/n: Let's move out people.

And so they start climbing up the mountain. They have theie guard up in case of a ambush as they slowly move through the forest and climb up the mountain. Soon they arrive at the cave as Y/n pulls out a flare stick, lights it and tosses it inside the cave to light the cave just a bit.