S1E10: The most lonely creature ever (Lemon)

The two arrive at the containment cell where the rest of Task force Phantom is seen messing with the SCP-914 by putting their weapons into the machine.

Sam as an more powerful rifle that can turn into an assault rifle with the scope have X-ray mode to see through walls. William has his upgraded flamethrower that can be set to cryo mode and freeze things.

William: "Cool".

Dr Patience: You can also downgrade items that includes weapons.

William: Copy that doc.

Sam: I have to say whoever made this thing needs to make more.

Victor: Probably a lot more. Imagine the military having these things.

Jack: Then the war will be more chaotic.

Dr Patience: Yes that's what I was about to say.

Jack: So BOSS any weapons you wanted to upgrade?

Y/n: I think I'm good.

Jack: Suit yourself.

Then Y/n gets a radio call and after a bit he nodes and ends it and turns to Task force Phantom.

Y/n: Okay boys we got a mission so let's get going.

They make their leave as Dr Patience then tells Y/n.

Dr Patience: May I say it is an honour meeting an elite black ops team of the Government.

Y/n: Thanks.

He then walks off as he and his team is sent off on their mission.

(Hours later)

We see the avenger flying through the snowy mountains where we see Task Forve Phantom getting their gear and weapons ready while Y/n tells everyone the mission.

Y/n: Listen up boys, one of the sites has lost contact with the foundation. This site housed SCP-096, a dangerous SCP also known as the Shy Guy. This SCP will attack if we look at his face so be careful.

Sam: Shy Guy huh? I bet everyone is dead once we get there.

Daniel: Possible.

Y/n: SKYFIRE give us an update?

Victor: (radio) I see it. Looks like the site is abandon. Can't see anything inside so meaning.

Y/n: Meaning everyone is dead. Okay team lock and load, we're going in.

Victor lands the avenger near the site and opens the door as Task Force Phantom climb out of the avenger and make theie way to the site.

They climb up the steps with Y/n taking lead and soon they reach the top of the steps and approaches the door. Y/n tries to open it but the door was frozen.

He tries kicking it but it didn't open. William takes over and shoots his flamethrower to melt the ice. Once done Y/n tries it again but this time when he kick the door it open.

They rasie their weapons down the hallway and they go in. There were rooms both right and left of the hallways as Y/n tells his team.

Y/n: Check those rooms.

One by one they check the rooms only to come out empty. They keep moving checking room to room until they reach the containment cell.

They look at the containment cell and sees a large hole is torn up.

Zack: I wonder how did it broke out?

William: Probably someone look at its face.

Jack: Must be.